RPGM - Completed - Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Magent

Game was made by Bowei while waiting for the slime slow speed of developing another game. I have to say it's not his best work. Defninitely the most amount of puzzles ever, and antagonist is pretty mid I would say, but at least it got some story going for it. If you haven't played other games try them first, Tiffany's Trap is the best!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bagofbats

I have to give this one 5 stars because it seems to specifically pander to my fetish for warm, soft thigh highs with a cute pattern/colour combination. Here it was a very nice mix between Nylons from Naja, Socks from Tiffany and all the stuff in between.
    More variation like this in ToT woud be great.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

llaotveexr

What is there to say about Hallow Mansion that hasn't been said? It's a typical Bo Wei side project RPGM game--which is to say, it's amazing. The CGs, while limited, are great, and the witch's design is great as always. The scenes vary in length, but I found many of the scenes to be amazing. There is a caveat, however, and that caveat is that you need to be into scent play / foot fetish in order to really enjoy this game. As a fan of both of these things, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the game and 100%ed the game in a couple hours. If you're a fan of any of Bo Wei's other works, this one won't disappoint!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

eliseleclaire

Love Bo Wei's Games, this is a pretty short and standard one for his titles but that doesn't make it any less good! :) Lots of fun magic and little scenes, but the last puzzle is annoying. I wish there was a guide or something to get around it but I just kind of had to bash my head against it until it worked
  5. 5.00 star(s)

palolz21

Probably the best bo wei game yet. Great right from the start, no grinding required at all. The game plays perfectly, and is actually just fun to beat. Kinda sucks you can do everything in about 2 hours, but atleast that 2 hours is really good.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Bonger12345

Bowei/Koda game creations has always been amazing. With tower of trample, lustful arena etc. This one is ok but in my opinion this game feels more text based than usual. The art is good as always but there is like a total of 8-9 different scenes you will find that have like good pictures. The rest is just text and it the game itself is pretty short in comparison to the other creations Bowei/Koda have done over the years. Obviously, we will soon get a new game from them but this is not really polished like the other ones. This is probably the worst game they have created so far. There is no combat system, just walk around the map and save all different scenes of defeat. Overall, game is not really worth playing in my opinion, you are better off with other games instead. Hopefully someone will just upload the scenes on e-hentai.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

bob8boy8

My least favorite Bowei game, but still enjoyable for what it is. Nora the witch is the only h-content character, and that content consists mostly of still images with a rare animation, much rarer than in your usual Bowei game. On the plus side, Bowei's art style and quality is ever-improving, and that can be seen in some scenes with Nora. Gameplay itself is just a bit of exploration and puzzle-solving, which ranges from tolerable to "search the thread for the solution." The game can be beat in under an hour, probably the shortest Bowei game, which I wouldn't mind as I'm fond of these mini-games Bowei and Koda like to put out, except for the fact that the h-scenes are shorter than normal as well. The ending in particular felt rushed. Still worth a download if you enjoy any of Bowei's other games!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

kugjfhgbjkbjkhb

This is unfortunately the worst release we have seen out of Bo Wei/Koda over the past few years. The actual femdom content is unoriginal and each scene is too short to be "fapworthy". The entire map design and puzzle structure is simplistic and derivative and feels only loosely tied to the actual H-content. The CG is only a few still images of a new character. This is a severe regression in terms of scope and quality for these developers.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Abeldanger

Good art but very little of it. Exclusively focused on scent/foot play, so if it's not your thing, you won't enjoy it ('variety of fetishes' is a bit of a charitable mischaracterization - virtually all endings are pretty much a variation on scent or foot play). Hard to rate a game highly that's so exclusively focused on one fetish to the exclusion of all else. Typical RPGMaker shortcomings - I guess it's good by RPGM standards in terms of some special effects and sound assets, but that's a low bar.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Excessive_Perversion

Man, this is my first exposure to Bo Wei, and I gotta say, it's pretty freaking awesome. The puzzles are just the right difficulty for a challenge but nothing nonsensical. For its length, it offers a lot of scenes, most of which you can access through deliberately failing certain sequences, which increases that replay value. Only a few scenes require preplanned failing with obscured methods, but they're still not that hard to miss. Art is amazing, and each ending ventures a bit into various fetishes, but nothing too extreme. Only one major turn off for me and quite a few others tho, for as good as the art is, there are no actual intercourse scenes, not even if you successfully obtain the best ending, which is a real shame, since it could've easily fit into the best ending. For the lack of intercourse scenes alone, I feel like it's lost its perfect rating, because in the end, I feel like I got blue-balled instead of rewarded for a job well-done.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

johntur

Short game with good quick lewd scenes, not sure why my earlier review got deleted, but game is a great for a good quick fap, just make sure you go in with the understanding its a quick do this get this scene type game
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Jyk

Short but good game - especially considering this is first release (not sure if it's final version though). Lot's of different endings (where/how you get caught) with unique but short scenes. Simple story - boy looking for missing friend, only thing really to improve is length of scenes. Would recommend if you like Bo's other work.