Halloween Games and Art Thread

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I figure since it's close to Halloween we might as well share some adult content that seems scary to you or anything that simply has Halloween decor. Gore and vore is welcome but I recommend hiding it in a spoiler for those faint of heart.

First game that comes to mind for me is Mansion by Alibi. Sure the games mechanics arent that good and it feels like a resident evil knock off but I'd say its my favorite Alibi game out of the bunch. Here's the link to that btw.
mansion.jpg

What kind adult horror games would you like to see?
Personally I would like to see more sidescrollers like this one above though with better mechanics.

Do you like monster girls, which one is your favorite, and why? If you don't, why not?
Feel free to choose multiple if you can't just one favorite as I imagine for someone people that question is like asking me what my favorite anime is. For me it's Narga girl all the way. Sure shes not a slime girl or a sexy lamia that could potentially strangle you to death but she's a perfect blend of cute and sexy. Here's what she looks like.
nargagirl.jpg
Anyways thats all the questions I have folks! Happy Halloween!

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Do you like monster girls and if so which one is your favorite?
Feel free to choose multiple if you can't just one favorite as I imagine for someone people that question is like asking me what my favorite anime is. For me it's Narga girl all the way. Sure shes not a slime girl or a sexy lamia that could potentially strangle you to death but she's a perfect blend of cute and sexy. Here's what she looks like.

Maybe you already know this thread:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Maybe you already know this thread:
Noticed it after the fact but I figured I could give this a pass considering the question is whether you like monster girls or not though I might extend on the not portion. That thread there assumes you love monster girls right off the bat.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Noticed it after the fact but I figured I could give this a pass considering the question is whether you like monster girls or not though I might extend on the not portion. That thread there assumes you love monster girls right off the bat.
You're right ;)!

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I feel like I should share this since it's a classic in my book. Umeko Gentle Vampire.

Just don't piss off a vampire while shes sucking you off otherwise this might happen to you.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So I've been lurking around looking for stuff that really gives me that Halloween vibe and I found 2 more games that definitely have an eerily thing going for them. On top of that I got some art.

hospitalofthedead.jpg
So first up we got Hospital of the Dead by Black stain. This game seems pretty cool but I unfortunately haven't found any English copies circulating around otherwise I would of setup a thread for it. You fight to survive or h-scenes happen (Like thats a bad thing) with zombies. Sure theres some blood but I don't see any full on guro but I would tread with caution in the event I'm wrong and you go play the game. Heres the english game link if you want to know more about it.

nightofrevenge.png
Next up we have Night of Revenge by D-lis. Now this game here is pretty much Bloodborne if it were a hentai game in 2d. I've played it myself and it's currently at version 0.18. This games dialogue isn't in English however the UI is some what so if you plan to download it keep that in mind. There's a thread for this game here.

It's art time! Now almost all of these are naughty witches from games or anime except one.
blair.jpg
Blair from Soul Eater
dragonscrownwitch.jpeg
The Sorceress from Dragons Crown
witch.jpg
I can't remember where she's from but I think it was some visual novel.
kongiku.jpg
Not a witch but still damn hot. Kongiku from Muramasa the Demon Blade. Well thats all I got for now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I feel like I should share this since it's a classic in my book. Umeko Gentle Vampire.

Just don't piss off a vampire while shes sucking you off otherwise this might happen to you.....
I figure since it's close to Halloween we might as well share some adult content that seems scary to you or anything that simply has Halloween decor. Gore and vore is welcome but I recommend hiding it in a spoiler for those faint of heart.

First game that comes to mind for me is Mansion by Alibi. Sure the games mechanics arent that good and it feels like a resident evil knock off but I'd say its my favorite Alibi game out of the bunch. Here's the link to that btw.
View attachment 166545

What kind adult horror games would you like to see?
Personally I would like to see more sidescrollers like this one above though with better mechanics.

Do you like monster girls, which one is your favorite, and why? If you don't, why not?
View attachment 166548
nice zone games however for halloween your missing this one

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
nice zone games however for halloween your missing this one
Even though I love Zone's content I honestly wasn't very fond of this one myself. It's probably because I'm not a huge Ghostbusters fan. Still I appreciate one more person keeping the Halloween spirit alive! That being said, heres a link to the video Vampire Vixen.

Okay then.
Can't impress everyone sadly.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Even though I love Zone's content I honestly wasn't very fond of this one myself. It's probably because I'm not a huge Ghostbusters fan. Still I appreciate one more person keeping the Halloween spirit alive! That being said, heres a link to the video Vampire Vixen.

if you havent been here yet

also im more of a fan of monsters fucking girls which you can check this out if you want to

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
if you havent been here yet

also im more of a fan of monsters fucking girls which you can check this out if you want to
Your playlist reminded me of a certain doujinshi based on Silent Hill. Here's the link to it.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Crimson Grey is the first thing that pops up in my head with quite possibly the cutest super powered psychopath i've ever seen in a game.

Shame she swings for the wrong team, i'd stick my strapon in that crazy .... that doesn't really work as a well but i'll leave it there for those that either laugh at everything or take pity on me for having shit jokes.

I digress....

Murder, sex and cuteness .... and more murder.

She likes axes.

She's like a shorter, cuter blonde Jason Voorhees ... so nothing like Jason at all really. I'll stop while i'm so very far behind.

Reactions: Nottravis

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Crimson Grey is the first thing that pops up in my head with quite possibly the cutest super powered psychopath i've ever seen in a game.

Shame she swings for the wrong team, i'd stick my strapon in that crazy .... that doesn't really work as a well but i'll leave it there for those that either laugh at everything or take pity on me for having shit jokes.

I digress....

Murder, sex and cuteness .... and more murder.

She likes axes.

She's like a shorter, cuter blonde Jason Voorhees ... so nothing like Jason at all really. I'll stop while i'm so very far behind.
Even if shes swings for my team I dont think having involvement with a yangire is a wise idea given I might get laid or axed or both. Getting hacked to pieces like this chick isnt worth it imo.
From Shin Gendai Ryoukiden. Not sure if theres loli in it so Im gonna refrain from posting the link.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Here's a great animation I came across a while ago only to wish I had more of it. Too bad it doesn't have color or sound though.

The second scene from Koakuma Kanojo the Animation is even better because of higher production values.

Now for more art! This picture is so far the most creative use of pumpkins I've seen so far.
halloween.jpg
Now I was looking around for sleepy hollow hentai and I came across these. Hope you don't mind a bit of pumpkin head rape.
tentaclepumpkin.jpg pumpkinrape1.jpeg pumpkinrape2.jpeg
Next up I found some interesting hentai based on The Ring. Too bad I can't watch the video.
thering.jpg thering2.jpg
I figured I would include Boolette because who doesn't want to bang her?
booletteblowjob.jpg boolettevag.jpg booletteanal.jpg
I considered adding Hex Maniac from Pokemon but sure she's creepy but shes more of a creepy cute I find and just your everyday human so I figured I'd save her for another time. Hope you enjoyed the treasures I found!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Thread needs updating for 2019! ;) Thanks for putting the gore behind spoilers, btw.
forbidden101v -- That Itabaki episode was actually fun to watch. :) Thanks for the link!

Reactions: forbidden101v