Unity - Completed - Hamiyu No Mikosyugyo [v1.0] [MenacoWare]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Taku46

I like this developer because their games are easy to decensor, have a good variety of kinks (on the extreme side though) and the animations are always very smooth.
    However, despite all the stage rankings and a different costume to unlock, the replay value is pretty weak. You have to game over to see a h animation, which then takes you to the stage select menu. I'd replay this game a lot more if you simply need to be knocked down to see the animations.
    Some platforming sections are also frustrating due to the slightly slippery controls, slow water sections and abundance of annoying traps. The gameplay and controls are still above average compared to most H action games though.
    Getting this game really boils down to how much you like Menacoware's H animations. The tentacle scene is top notch.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tentacle-san

So... I got baited by those tentacles. Which there are three scenes, one being an enemy animation and two are game over animations.

The gameplay is rather simple/straightforward; attack jump and move. The very skeleton of a platformer. However, the gameplay is hindered by an unreliable jump button. It seems like the game sometimes can't decide whether you meant a half jump or a full jump. This usually ends with you either colliding with an enemy, or falling into a pit of spikes.

The animations while welcome are only marginally better than static images. All H-animations are short loops, with no variation at all besides speeding up.

All in all a weak game.