Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Probably you hidden dialogues incidentally? Try left shift.
At first I thought that I had hidden the dialogs, but I tried even pressing all the game controls (left, right, up, down, shift) even pressing all the alphanumeric keys and the mouse. the game just stays like this and the environment works I see the movement of the falling leaves and everything. I don't know if it's because I do that mission at level 1

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
At first I thought that I had hidden the dialogs, but I tried even pressing all the game controls (left, right, up, down, shift) even pressing all the alphanumeric keys and the mouse. the game just stays like this and the environment works I see the movement of the falling leaves and everything. I don't know if it's because I do that mission at level 1
Is reproducible?

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Is reproducible?
I don't know what you mean by reproducible, I only know that when I finish talking to Mei when she is outside the clothing store, Hana appears leaving the PUB, takes a few steps and stops, repeats several times and I get the same error, or I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Second case, when leaving the pool after the event, it happened since level 2 or 3, as i had said it not gets in the way of the progress or crash the game, its just a message asking you to get the swimsuit.
Wasn't able to reproduce it, but I did see a small error which should be what is causing it. I've fixed it, and I guess we'll see if that fixes the issue once I've updated the build.

I don't know what you mean by reproducible, I only know that when I finish talking to Mei when she is outside the clothing store, Hana appears leaving the PUB, takes a few steps and stops, repeats several times and I get the same error, or I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
Reproducible means if you can get the issue to happen again. Did you attempt to start that event multiple times, or only once? When you choose "Yes" to approaching Mei, does the dialogue introducing The Crater and Mei giving Hana some bags play, or did you not see that dialogue and it took you directly to the front of the PUB?

Reactions: snakeeye

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Reproducible means if you can get the issue to happen again. Did you attempt to start that event multiple times, or only once? When you choose "Yes" to approaching Mei, does the dialogue introducing The Crater and Mei giving Hana some bags play, or did you not see that dialogue and it took you directly to the front of the PUB?
1654699509249.png
Well in that case, I must close the game, open it again and look for Mei to talk to her, I try to do that event several times and it always gives the same result.
when I choose "yes" Hana talks to Mei and after several dialogues I only appear leaving the PUB and the game remains with Hana immobile and again do nothing but close the game and reopen it.
How do I send you or what file of the last progress I have saved exactly to look for Mei.

1654699613958.png
1654699642843.png
this is one of the last dialogues of that part and then Hana appears in the PUB

Last edited:

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Well in that case, I must close the game, open it again and look for Mei to talk to her, I try to do that event several times and it always gives the same result.
when I choose "yes" Hana talks to Mei and after several dialogues I only appear leaving the PUB and the game remains with Hana immobile and again do nothing but close the game and reopen it.
How do I send you or what file of the last progress I have saved exactly to look for Mei.

this is one of the last dialogues of that part and then Hana appears in the PUB
This bug is an unusual one, as it has only happened to you from the looks of it. Well, I'll make a tweak to the build later, and we'll see if that helps. Also, did you start a new save from the beginning, or did you use a save from a previous build?

Reactions: snakeeye

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
This bug is an unusual one, as it has only happened to you from the looks of it. Well, I'll make a tweak to the build later, and we'll see if that helps. Also, did you start a new save from the beginning, or did you use a save from a previous build?
I did start a new save from the beginning.
I would not know how use the saved file of the previous build version V0.6 or V0.52.
Download the file in Zippyshare V6.1, unzip the game, at this point... And from there I can't get out of that point.

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Well, I don't know if this has to do with the error that I had when playing, but I deleted the Hanas V0.52 folder and started a new game and the error was magically solved and I continued until level 2
pdt. I couldn't continue playing for other reasons

Ai Works

Mar 26, 2021
Happy Day! Thanks for the upload!
I really enjoyed this game awhile back and am looking forward to playing again with more content. :love:

Khaine123

Jul 24, 2017
I ever so rarely write in this forum but your game is legit the first I'm actually enjoying art + story wise. Ngl i usually skip the usual "story" but yours got something. I really enjoy what you made, please keep going :)

Reactions: Himitsu Yamada

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
As to where beta is currently at. It's essentially finished, however, during alpha testing it was found that the game was crashing on lower end devices when loading new areas, which essentially rendered the game unplayable on lower end devices.
The game still makes my PC crash shortly after entering new areas. Like somebody else said, it also makes my GPU run at ~80 degrees Celsius. I have a Radeon RX 480 GPU and a Intel i5 7600k. It's too bad because judging by the comments on here I think I'd really enjoy the game.

Edit: I tested the game on my toaster laptop with an intergrated gfx card and it doesn't seem to be a specs issue, since the game runs fine (albeit slow) on there.

Last edited:

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
ЭЙ, я не понимаю, как открыть интерфейс. Где меню и т.д. Я перепробовал все кнопки, но оно все равно не появляется

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
Just tried it for the first time, and so far it is pretty good. I can't say I got too immersed by the story, there's a lot of redundant text that could use some editing. Not a fan of the anime style dialogue, but it's a matter of taste and does fit the overall mood. The art is better than I expected and it does have a slow burn which a lot of those games severely lack. Gameplay is a bit rough around the edges, some sort of objective tracker and a bit more sandboxy feel to walking around and talking to people as you see fit (and exploring on your own) would be great. Hopefully there's going to be some amount of small scenes in various locations to find that unlock as you improve lewdness. Keep it up.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
wich are the keys i press everything and don't selection anything i'm stuck in begginings window

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
New build with bug fixes has been uploaded!
The Linux links have been updated as well.
Thanks for the Linux version, appreciated! Not having to pay 20% overhead is nice on the frames. Does appear to be some z-fighting in the north/south walk animation, nothing serious.

The game still makes my PC crash shortly after entering new areas. Like somebody else said, it also makes my GPU run at ~80 degrees Celsius. I have a Radeon RX 480 GPU and a Intel i5 7600k. It's too bad because judging by the comments on here I think I'd really enjoy the game.
I'm using a potato with less than half the power you got without any problems. GPUs are supposed to run hot, 80-90 degrees is actually normal for a GPU. Try playing in windowed mode, Unity should use desktop refresh rate instead of going full burn (unless you have one of those fancy 240Hz monitors). You are probably having other issues with your hardware / drivers, not specific to this game.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes