Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
You're in luck cause Flimsy mentioned on their patreon that steam, itch and dlsite are the shops it's gonna be sold decensor will possibly be seperate don't know how that's gonna work yet.
But the best part is uncensored...
I'm afraid now =/

Kili Krieger

Aug 10, 2017
> September 02, 2023, 06:00

Exactly a month from the last patreon post. Flimsy is consistent I'll give them that.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the game's main appeal is simultaneously also its biggest downside, that it's a blueballing simulator with 0 actual sex scenes, unless there will be yuri scissoring? It's all buildup, upon buildup, upon buildup, and... the end?

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the game's main appeal is simultaneously also its biggest downside, that it's a blueballing simulator with 0 actual sex scenes, unless there will be yuri scissoring? It's all buildup, upon buildup, upon buildup, and... the end?
Some people enjoy voyeurism, exhibitionism, humiliation or other themes more than seeing actual penetration in a game (which is also fine).

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Some people enjoy voyeurism, exhibitionism, humiliation or other themes more than seeing actual penetration in a game (which is also fine).
There are many genres of games on here, the ones you suggested are great. (y)

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Sure, I got nothing against that. I just wanted to know if I'm the target audience for this game.

While I absolutely love the fetishes you brought up, reason why I'm checking out the thread in the first place, I don't think I can be satisfied with them alone in a vacuum, without some kind of delivery in the end; the culmination of the heroine's journey. The pacing seems nice, but if all the fetishes do is recycle themselves over and over, going up in slight increments and never reaching a proper crescendo, that would just leave me very frustrated in the end, or blueballed as I said prior.

Thanks for the clarification. If I do decide to check it out, I'll do so merely for the plot itself and nothing else.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Maybe I'm just a weirdo but I much prefer this kind of thing to games full of sex scenes. Not to say there aren't good games I've played with a focus on sex, but it's hard to find games where nudity is the focus as opposed to fucking

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Maybe I'm just a weirdo but I much prefer this kind of thing to games full of sex scenes. Not to say there aren't good games I've played with a focus on sex, but it's hard to find games where nudity is the focus as opposed to fucking
There are some VN games that have focus on nudity and fucking, although some VN games are sore bent on story and character development. Usually Ren Py coded games reflect on this.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I don't like either games that focus on mindless sex scenes from the very start, nor those that never deliver any at all. I like slow corruption and well paced games, that have a ratio of 2 or 3:1 of various teasing, harassment, and other fetishes that act as buildup, followed by a strong delivery of a handful of sex scenes towards mid to end game. But I can do virgin runs too, as long as the plot is good.

Reactions: Brettamer

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
I don't like either games that focus on mindless sex scenes from the very start, nor those that never deliver any at all. I like slow corruption and well paced games, that have a ratio of 2 or 3:1 of various teasing, harassment, and other fetishes that act as buildup, followed by a strong delivery of a handful of sex scenes towards mid to end game. But I can do virgin runs too, as long as the plot is good.
I love doing virgin runs of games that aren't built specifically for this. Only handjobs allowed.

Reactions: sauv_ and Armelle69

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
"The intended release date for all platforms is the one on Itch.io." reply to a comment on Patreon from Flimsy. Release date on itch is in 3 days.

Final stretch now

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Ahh he's finished it alright. Doubt he has touched it since he said it was ready on 2nd of August.
What i got from his last comment on his Patreon page is that he isn't releasing it until its ready to be dropped at the same time on every platform, and since its not even searchable on steam yet I'm guessing he's waiting on them.

He dose need sort out his communications tho and piss poor expectations. Literally last official notice from him is 2nd of August saying its out in 1 week. Have to go digging through his comments which are still very vague.

Realistically he should just launch the game now on platforms where its already accepted after messing about with the dates and lack of communications. Or even just be honest to say launch its post-poned until its on steam or whatever store and to ignore all dates from other sites until its up there.

Seeing that 14 day extension is just him thinking it has to be resolved on all stores well within that time (but again im sure has a probability of being delayed further). He should be onto steam support on the daily badgering them to get the game up as they probably gave him the shit expectations like he gave us.

P.S.... 17 USD is a bit on a heavy side too should be closer to 10 than 20.

yodapick

Mar 7, 2023
Yeah this delay sucks I don't mind waiting but this was disappointing I know this is probably something flimsy didn't expect so I can't blame them. I'm sure flimsy is learning more about game releasing now at least. I just wish that flimsy just drop the idea and release it because of the amount of times they said it was dropping and was false. But I not flimsy and it's not the end of the world game will be out and I'll still pay for its because flimsy gave it there all and made something rad

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Incredible, a game that starts its development from 2019 if I'm not mistaken, now that according to "Flimsy" it's ready and after it launches 14 more days, the typical strategy to continue earning money on Patreon. If they stop contributing to his Patreon, everyone, I guarantee that he will launch the game immediately.
The most screwed up thing I see is that now after more than two years receiving contributions on Patreon, I sell the game for 17USD.
For those obvious reasons please stop contributing to this developer.:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes