Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
This game has quite a few bugs at this moment. You might want to consider waiting for the next game's update, unless you want to put up with all the bugs. :coffee:
I am fine with putting up with bugs as long as they are not game-breaking like straight up deleting the save file or preventing progress altogether. Are they minor?

shizukami

Jul 6, 2017
I am fine with putting up with bugs as long as they are not game-breaking like straight up deleting the save file or preventing progress altogether. Are they minor?
There was a bug that froze the game, but dev fixed it a few days ago. I haven't played far into the game yet so I am unsure if there will be more like those. It seems pretty stable now though. I do still have a bug with dialogue sometimes overlapping, but its a bug that can be ignored.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
I haven't stopped by in a while.

It'll be available on Itch.io, Steam, and DLsite.
Another success story for Unity->Godot switch.
Obviously it makes zero sense for Hana's Exposure but you may want to check it out for your future games. ;)

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
The DLsite version is censored, I think Flimsy is going to share with its followers and collaborators, "I exclude myself", an uncensored version.
The uncensoring patch will be publicly available over on Patreon on release day.

I got the game on DLsite before knowing about the mistaken release, since I already use that site mainly for these kind of games, despite knowing that it will be censored there. With the dev and fans active here, I'm assuming there will be an uncensor patch (or uncensored upload).

It seemed to download and start up just fine today, but the release date currently given by DLsite is odd (Sep/11/2023 16). Will play through it after getting a hold of an uncensored version. Edit: The "16" apparently refers to the release hour, as in 16:00. I think it's a new thing, or rarely used.

Also, RIP Unity devs after the licensing news yesterday. Though, it will probably go through a few more iterations, and Flimsy will be unscathed for now. ^^
I'm worried about the unity news that came up
Another success story for Unity->Godot switch.
Obviously it makes zero sense for Hana's Exposure but you may want to check it out for your future games. ;)
For various reasons I was already thinking of switching engines for the next game, and while waiting for things to be sorted out with the distributing sites, I had already started some light prototyping for the next game over on Unreal. The engine switch was still not 100% guaranteed to happen, but those new changes to Unity have now become the final nail and deciding factor.

How Many corruption feathers the current game reach? With 3 the game doesnt progress for 4 days already, nothing new happens. Can you yell me if its true or there is something that i miss. Thank you!!
There's 7 in total.

Seems like a few people are having this problem. Should we be worried about the Steam/Itch.io versions doing this too?
Steam and Itch will both release with the updated version all of the bug fixes. Current patch is v1.02, but I will do one or two more patches before the 20th. Expect Itch/Steam to be version v1.03/v1.04, meaning that they include the 3 to 4 rounds of fixed that have been done.

There's a new bugfix update 15th September on DLsite with the text: "Fixed various bugs". The game is still unavailable on Steam and is set for a 20th September release on itch.io, so it looks like it won't get pulled from DLsite as of now.
Unfortunately, there was no way to temporarily pull out the game from DLsite without causing an even bigger mess.

Hey,can someone help me how to load the save from the last public version? Because i bought the game on dlsite,and i wanna load the save
Saves are not backwards compatible with anything prior to v1.0. Too much changed.

Wanted to give out a quick thank you to the ones who have found and mentioned bugs. Aside from an occasional text overlapping glitch, every other glitch and bug mentioned has been fixed. Let me know if you find any others!

Pikachu0062

Apr 28, 2022
The uncensoring patch will be publicly available over on Patreon on release day.

For various reasons I was already thinking of switching engines for the next game, and while waiting for things to be sorted out with the distributing sites, I had already started some light prototyping for the next game over on Unreal. The engine switch was still not 100% guaranteed to happen, but those new changes to Unity have now become the final nail and deciding factor.

There's 7 in total.

Steam and Itch will both release with the updated version all of the bug fixes. Current patch is v1.02, but I will do one or two more patches before the 20th. Expect Itch/Steam to be version v1.03/v1.04, meaning that they include the 3 to 4 rounds of fixed that have been done.

Unfortunately, there was no way to temporarily pull out the game from DLsite without causing an even bigger mess.

Saves are not backwards compatible with anything prior to v1.0. Too much changed.

Wanted to give out a quick thank you to the ones who have found and mentioned bugs. Aside from an occasional text overlapping glitch, every other glitch and bug mentioned has been fixed. Let me know if you find any others!
send me a game in PM !! , I'll check if there's an error there :unsure:

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
This game has quite a few bugs at this moment. You might want to consider waiting for the next game's update, unless you want to put up with all the bugs. :coffee:
idk what are you guys talking about , i was playing the whole game from start and i din't encounter any bugs. I am a little disapointed about final , cause i was waiting like for the last and the most breathtaking scene but seems like dev ain't in a mind with me . I hope Your next game will be developed way faster :D and with acumulated experience you would do better , thx for Game !!!
BTW maybe he already fixed DL site game this is why i din't have any bugs at all.

Those who will skip already old scenes do as i did : Cheat engine and put it on speedhack with speed 5 and do a Macro on you Mouse or keyboard (with skip button like z or enter) (if your macro doens't have repeat action juzt put more z or enters in macro

Reactions: lemaro

Mant767

Apr 12, 2018
Still waiting for that uncensored patch ._. didn't knew dlsite was censored... too lazy to read before buying :D

Insedeel

May 3, 2018
I prefer choice. I "whine" personally when choice is not given. If it's an exhibition focused game, then leave that as the default choice, but give those who want the sex that option too in the end. Don't like the sex, stick with exhibition. Don't like pure exhibition then choose that option. Best of both worlds. It's more annoying when people try to gatekeep and then resort to telling others that they're just whining when both parties could be have an option of being happy.

It's really unfortunate the dev decided to not give the option in the end, and making me rethink buying. Oh well. It had such good potential and what I was holding out hope for before spending the money.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I prefer choice. I "whine" personally when choice is not given. If it's an exhibition focused game, then leave that as the default choice, but give those who want the sex that option too in the end. Don't like the sex, stick with exhibition. Don't like pure exhibition then choose that option. Best of both worlds. It's more annoying when people try to gatekeep and then resort to telling others that they're just whining when both parties could be have an option of being happy.

It's really unfortunate the dev decided to not give the option in the end, and making me rethink buying. Oh well. It had such good potential and what I was holding out hope for before spending the money.
Eh, it was made clear waaaaay earlier that it would not be in, so it being in there would have basically been false advertising actually. I would like to see it too, but it goes by the song and dance of "it will be added when people mod it in. If people never mod the game, then that is just never".

Reactions: lemaro

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019

Options take development time and effort. It the game was advertised as pure-exhibitionist game then the effort would be spent on players who haven't read the advertisement.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
From seeing the way Flimsy changed the name from just "Hanas Exposure" to "Hana Exposure! a blooming flower" suggests this is probably part 1 of a series of hana exposure games he may be considering making.

Then if he was actually moving into a sequel and this one finished off with sex, the next one will just be your standard boring nympho fuck fest type game.
Anyone going into this game looking for sex is probably looking at the wrong type of game, specially if the goal was to play through 2 / 3 hours of content to get your one sex scene.

Im happy with it anyway nice slow paced corruption/teasing/exhibition game with no random fkers smelly cock.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Well then since Flimsy checks this thread from time to time.

Good luck on the release! Hope the game finds an audience big enough to satisfy your expectations.

Reactions: FlimsyDev

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
From seeing the way Flimsy changed the name from just "Hanas Exposure" to "Hana Exposure! a blooming flower" suggests this is probably part 1 of a series of hana exposure games he may be considering making.
No, that's because DLSite has troubles with searching some characters like '.

But I'll also summon FlimsyDev for some well-deserved congratulations and to ask for plans about sequel/next game/etc.

Reactions: FlimsyDev
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes