Unity - Completed - Hand Simulator: Rendezvous [Final] [Alice Pie]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Penetrator God

Although it seemed interesting at first, as soon as I started playing I had to quit immediately because of the controls. I have neither the patience nor the desire to learn the clunky controls that seem like a chore in the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

thelolz3855

A very interesting concept put to Waste by terrible development Super Laggy Controls some of which are pointless like bending the fingers while the player cant even move or walk perfectly . even the basic controls are fucked up and then comes the terrible Optimization this game is pointless and hopeless .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MachoGuy

Very neat idea, this type of games are very rare and we must treasure them when they come.

Really wish it wasn't completed tho because right now it just goofy, It really needs more updates but i give it 5 stars because of how rare it is.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

cuverschaap

Promising, well-made, yet completely bizarre.

The game feels like a Rick and Morty fever dream, or perhaps an alien's interpretation of human sexuality. Possibly it is a test before we are all fed into the Metaverse where we will serve as human batteries - and arousal will increase our heat transfer coefficient. A hint that Zuckerberg is floating this around the interweb as an early beta / ethnographic study is that everyone, by default, is called Goldberg.

At the end of the day, you will probably spend more time twisting your entire arm and worry that it'll fall off than experience any measure of arousal - let alone satisfaction. I suppose the one being sexually gratified is the Zuck as he fantasizes about this making him even richer.