Seeking Hands down one of the best VN's currently out there.

Robbyboy93

Jan 24, 2019
I don't often write about the games I play, but this morning I must.
The game is Summer's Gone by OceanLab. I am pretty positive that the creator is a one man show, and there is just so much for me to say about this game.
First of all, it is still in the early stages of the story, I can't spoil it for those who do want to play it. However, within the first three releases(beta for v.3 as I write this), the story line is easily one of the best I've ever played through. The depth and time that Ocean takes in the story telling is worth the wait in between updates. In terms of the design(DAZ etc.) the very best i have ever played. The graphics, are better than many console level games, and you may say "That's because a VN is still images", but Ocean puts immense amounts of effort into designing and making cinematics. The sheer attention to detail in the characters alone is enough to warrant a play through of the game. These animations are simply put, stupid good.
I can't begin to describe the beauty of the VN to this point. The realism is top tier, the story is top tier, the character design and all around VN are top tier. On my list of games to play, OceanLab's Summer's Gone easily claims the #1 spot amongst my favorites. Toping games like Melody and most other popular VN's. I am extremely excited to see what the future holds for this VN and Ocean. If you play the game and you enjoy it I would definitely recommend checking out his , , or any other platform to support this creator.
10/10 would absolutely recommend this game to anyone and everyone.