EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Happy-Campers-banner.jpg
Happy-Campers-about.png
For the next seven days, the campers at Camp Merriment will enjoy the wonders of nature like never before. They will partake in filling meals cooked over an open flame, kayak in beautiful rivers, and see wild, yet friendly, creatures native to the forest. Their week will be spent in utter bliss, with campers taking home naught but fond memories…
It's a shame you won't be joining them.
Welcome to Camp Bearfoot; the abandoned camp ground where your instructor has accidentally led your group. With no provisions, and no sign of help arriving anytime soon, will the four of you manage to survive a week? Sexy antics and tensions are sure to rise as the days without help go on.
Happy-Campers-features.png
Play as a male or female protagonist
Fanservice visual novel with lighthearted comedy
Lesbian subplot between two of the girls
Potential romantic encounter with one of the girls
Uncensored content available for free

Title: Happy Campers
VNDB:

Updated: 2017-04-10
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - - -

603120_screenshots_20170507190445_1.jpg 603120_screenshots_2017-04-10_00007.jpg 603120_screenshots_20170410153238_1.jpg download (1).jpg 603120_screenshots_20170410153114_1.jpg download (2).jpg download (6).jpg download (3).jpg download (4).jpg download (6).jpg download (7).jpg download.jpg
Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!!!

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Steam reviews say it sucks and nothing really happens I guess.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Steam reviews say it sucks and nothing really happens I guess.
Pretty fun story, very silly, dare I say "Campy" lol.
Wish it had more choices and such but for the cost I can't complain.
Art is pretty good though.

Reactions: rKnight

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I like silly things like this sounds, but have no peers on the torrent...you just created it?

U

User_10739

Wasn't working for me then I enabled DHT and it started right away.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Torrent has no trackers...
DHT - Is all you really need.
Trackers are not needed - unless you are using a private tracker - like on some sites.
Just turn on DHT and your golden.
Added a Mega link.

Reactions: Hoboy
U

User_10739

DHT - Is all you really need.
Trackers are not needed - unless you are using a private tracker - like on some sites.
Just turn on DHT and your golden.
Added a Mega link.
Lol, you probably caught me mid-edit.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
''lighthearted comedy''
Aaaaand you lost me.
Art looks nice though.

U

User_10739

Honestly, I hate these f'in things yet like a deer in the headlights I'm f'd! No matter how many of them I play or answers I choose I am always left with the "loser" cause he didn't get laid ending...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the game! c:
Still, this author and the ones from Dharker Studio.. are just the worst, for me of course. Artistically speaking their novels are somewhat enjoyable (but of course there are better out there, western ones), but the story.. meh. Just Starlight Vega from this, and Negligee from the other are enjoyable somehow. The rest it's just... a complete waste of time .-.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
No matter what options you pick, nothing changes apart from maybe ONE line of text. Even the gender selection at the start only influences whether you see the slight curve of a boob or not when Lizzy sits on top of you in the last scene.

May 2, 2017
I honestly don't know how I feel about this game. I mean I guess it was not bad but like what was the point of this. No rising action, no climax. just the start and the end. The writing was pretty good. I honestly wouldn't have mind to to see no nudes at all. So far character goes, I really didn't like Lizzy. I fucking hated Mai and her high pride, bitch pissed me off every time. I also hated Sadie but I kinda started like as the game progressed. I also didn't like how the main character seemed to know everything. I kinda felt bad that he didn't any pussy tho lol even tho he cared about everyone the most. It's a decent game, I like the humor in it but not the one I would play again or remember.

Last edited:
May 2, 2017
Stupid characters are the backbone of poor writing. Only good writers can weave a story without resorting to constant "suspension of disbelief" and characters with no situational awareness.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean. I can't tell if you're trying to say this game is bad or good. Your vocab is too advance for me :coldsweat:

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes