Seeking Happy/Feelgood crossdressing/gender bender games

Nov 8, 2019
Hey all,

I'm looking for some games where the MC is initially forced into crossdressing and/or starting to turn into a girl, but they are surrounded by friendly & supportive people. Games like Magical Camp scratch this itch. Basically the MC is reluctant at first and eventually they grow to like it, but they don't slut it up or become a bimbo or whatever like perverted education.

Last edited:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Hey all,

I'm looking for some games where the MC is initially forced into crossdressing and/or starting to turn into a girl, but they are surrounded by friendly & supportive people. Games like Magical Camp scratch this itch. Basically the MC is reluctant at first and eventually they grow to like it, but they don't slut it up or become a bimbo or whatever like perverted education.
I love MC so much, and I wish there were more games like it. I personally really enjoyed Little Bitch Academia myself, but it's currently on hiatus due to the dev dealing with mental health issues if I recall correctly. There's still quite a bit to enjoy there as of right now though, so might be worth checking out. It is very meta though, and not everyone will like how balls to the walls it is with its comedy and references, and semi-fourth wall breaking it is. Afterlife was a good one too, but the dev sorta just went MIA doing the height of Covid, so if something happened to the dev it's unlikely we'll ever know about it. I also love the game Between, which is really active in its development, so that might be something for you to enjoy as well. Not sure if they can all be found on this site though, but they can at least all be found on TFGames site.

Edit: Crossdressing in Camelot is also pretty damn good, but it's a... work in progress to put it mildly.
Edit 2: Timeless pantheon is amazing as well, but is heavily story driven with little impact in terms of choices. It's a solid as fuck story though, so definitely a worthy recommendation from me.

Last edited: