RPGM - Completed - Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It is a very short game but the sex scenes have good animations, the characters are hot and the MC is really cute.

But the the gameplay is just okay and sometimes a little boring but it is very short.

If you like furry stuff try it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tipoima

Short and shockingly good. Obviously mind the content warnings though.

The only real issue with the game is that it doesn't guide the player nearly at all.
    But considering how it takes about an hour to complete, it's not that big of a deal.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

armedvinyl

As far as RPGM games go this is one of them I point to how to do it perfectly.
    There's just enough stuff and paced out in a good way, there's also gameplay that suits the lewd stuff that happens in the game.
    Definitely check this one out, unless some of if not most of the tags discourage you.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

llaotveexr

Obligatory "I'm not a furry... but."

Although some of the kinks aren't to my personal taste (okay, one of the kinks--looking at you, adult baby), even the H-scenes which I didn't enjoy I could recognize were objectively of very high quality. Not only that, there are options right up front which allow you to ignore these kinks entirely (an option which I did not choose, because disabling adult baby stuff also disabled feminization/sissification), or add a function to skip right past them.

I must admit, the gameplay did get a tad tedious towards the end and the hit detection on the enemies in particular occasionally made me want to rip my hair out. That being said, the puzzles (while simple) were quite fun at times, and the quality of the H-scenes more than make up for the game's faults in other areas. Never before have I been more excited to watch a goth foxboy twink get sexually dominated and violated.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

While gameplay is a tad tedious the reward just makes it oh so worthwhile to complete this game 100%

The h-scenes are top quality and I thoroughly enjoyed them all.

What is great about this game though is that the dev's new work Happy Heart Panic really ups the quality of both the gameplay and the h-scenes and unlike this one you also have the option of playing as a female protagonist.

Regardless even with this one where you only play as a male trap it is still a cute game with top quality sex scenes. Highly recommend if you like games featuring furry and/or male traps.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v1.3 patched]
    I finished it a long time ago, but decided to write the review now.

10/10 Will some time play again.

So...
    The plot is nice: Not much but satisfying.

The animations: They are amazing! I like pixel animations and it is one of the bests examples for me.

The sounds: The music is nice enough and the game sounds are satisfying.

The difficulty: It was relatively difficult. But I got through those difficulties by analyzing the surroundings.

The only thing that made me anxious was finding the password for the Director's room. (I don't remember where it is now, but I think it is in the Director's room itself)

I appologize for repeating words. My dictionary isn't vast.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Oh_Hello_There

Obviously if you don't like furry stuff then you probably won't like this game. Besides that the game is actually not bad its got some great animation, its got a couple of different fetish scenes to cater to the people who are really into that stuff. If you don't like a certain scene from getting grabbed you can skip it so your not forced to go through something you don't want to see. Be warned it also has a decent amount of gay content so might not want to play it if you dislike that. All in all I personally enjoyed the game If your okay with what this game offers i'd give it try.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastTimelord

This game has great art and is quick and fairly easy! It is overall a very fun play with a lot of hot, kinky scenes. I just wish that it had native support for Macs. Looking forward to seeing what else Doggie Bones produces!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

OneWayMissile

Furry is not exact my fetish but this execute it really well.
    A lot of h-content without a lot of grind
    Fun gameplay and good h-scenes (Some fetishs on the game are optional )
    The heart system on the game is kinda bad and using other customes dont change that much your experience still a really fun game
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Curious_Lama

very nice little game with the specific art and style. Simple gameplay, alot of H-content for a game of that size, some of it are optional ( which is a good thing) . And how am I supposed to play it with one hand?
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Roflcopter1234

I dont like rpgm games, but this one matches my kinks. The animations are good as well and its a rather short game without long lasting passages. I also like the idea of being a male fox instead of a human.

Minus 1 Star because of the unnecessary heart system. It doesnt really matter if you "die" because you dont lose any items.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

localarean

The game has a variety of great content.
    There are options to disable parts if it is not your thing, but the majority of the scenes are excellently crafted.
    There are a bunch of gay, straight and other scenes.
    The animations are excellent.
    The art style is fresh and brings a nice change to the genre.
    The writing is good, but could be a bit better in some areas.
    The game has a few surprise moments that are really spot on.

If you are looking for a new game to try, try this one.

All in all: Cuddle the fox.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Incombat

How to play this game:
    1)Read tags. If your cup of tea - download.
    2)If you are still feeling apprehensive, don't pick Extreme Content at the beginning
    3) After the initial dialogue, check various items(monitors) on a desk in the saferoom. Be sure to enable Skip Mode - allows you to easily skip watched scenes if you get caught often. Can also disable Gay content (though at this point, not much scenes are left. Around 6-7?).
    4) Go out and enjoy easy puzzles and sexy animations.And don't be afraid to lose hearts - you can always just pick "continue" after game over, you don't lose inventory progress.Save points are there so you don't have to redo maps in each area.
    5) ??? Go rate the game? :)

Personally would recommend this for oral fans.Hope to see more from this developer.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

RareRed

Game was fun to play.

I like challenging games and this one took me a few trys but its not that hard, you get 2 health stations in game which refill your hp. there arnt really any "puzzles" its more "don't walk into monsters/npc's [unless you wanna watch your male get raped]"

was fun for a quick wank though. only complaint is that some of the "animations" were a bit "longer" than i would have liked them to be. (altho since I didn't support the dev I have no right to complain. just personal preference)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

The-deadly

Game is nice and simple. Run around gather collectibles to progress. They're easy to find and it doesn't demand much from the player. Nice 30ish minute game. Animations makeup for the lower quality artstyle.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Lith

decent animations but aside from that everything else about the game is just terrible. trying to get the keys required to open door is just too tedious and it makes the game not worth playing at all. difficult games are fine but this is just ridiculous.