EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1641990612922.png

Overview:
There's evil afoot and Sam the Protector recruited Whispy the Fox to put a stop to it before the villainous plans of the enemy could be realized. Pick your hero and travel through many different stages to defeat the main boss and the minions within... or become their plaything if you prove insufficient. The game is a side scrolling beat'em up with animations and animated game overs. You can switch between the two heroes at any time and each has their own various animations when they get caught.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: Doggie Bones - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks mirripoDespo for sharing!

286788_wip_01 (1).jpg 286791_wip_03.jpg animated_preview.gif 351670_hhp_0.jpg

Last edited:

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Hey like this new RnR you got here. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
Quick question though. Is it the same enemies as the other game or is there going to be new ones? The bugs are fine but why not a few guard dogs or robotic critters to add to it. Just asking is all since I did like your first game.

Oh and it needs a password to open. Which was not given.

Reactions: Bloze

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
The reason we don't use dogs is because they would be against Patreon's TOS and one complaint could get us banned from there... however, robotic critters further down the line are a possibility for future stages.

I have no idea why your anti-virus is flagging the game, false positive maybe?

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I see about the terms sorry about that BUT insects are also bestiality to them so be careful. That and anything non-con is a no no too.

The anti virus was flagging the .exe extractor for the known breach in the software that is says you should download.

One guy I support found out that robots and cybernetic creatures are technically not beasty content as they are machine so he made a blade wolf attack drone, but patched it to only attack and bite. He handed out the tiny file after to make the robotic wolf a little more "friendly". If Patreon does flip out on ya though try Subscribestar. They don't care what you put there as long as it doesn't include underage stuffs.

Oh I am on your discord but you have no page to ask about the game so that is why I am talking about it here.

Reactions: zrdk103

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Wait, you have the password to the game? Because it won't let me extract it because of it needing a password.

JRS98

Mar 26, 2018
If you were to add dogs to the game, but make a downloadable plugin uploaded elsewhere to make them a little more exciting, I'd gladly give you my money

Mar 24, 2018
Gotta say, this makes my jimmies quite happy. Really liked the other hearts game, scratched an itch I didn't know I quite have, and this one looks far more polished and a step in the advanced direction than before. Good job on advancing the formula, look forward to see how this turns out!

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Edited OP to remove Megaup since it was giving an installer instead of the zip file.

Also added a link to Subscribestar. Any contributions to support development would be very much appreciated :)

Reactions: Coomlord Klyde

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Any chance you could tell me what game this is?
He has the game on DL site now. But he said to save himself the hassle, "I will be closing the Patreon and going to SubscribeStar under a new name." He jumped ship after the Patreon said he could not have beast content or non-con which to him made no sense because it is a RUN OR RAPE not a RUN OR Get bother slightly by people asking for a good time. If I find him on Star I will add a link to my signature, but until then I don't have one sorry.:(

Reactions: goll111222333
4.30 star(s) 34 Votes