4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
A bit late for that isn't it? :ROFLMAO: It's not like the update hasn't been delayed already. If I remember right this update was supposed to come out... like 3 months ago? Or something like that. And now we have an update that took double the time with the same level of content (maybe even less depending on the number of scenes) as a normal one.
Whoa now we're in the "praise lord Doggie for their amazing content" phase, come back 24 hours after the update drops when everyone has collectively begun to suffer from post-nut clarity.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
God I hope the next update is BIG :oops:
Hm.

I'd say it is pretty big.
Wouldn't take so long if it wasn't.

2 enemies (Maybe rabbit vampire is like a trap - not enemy...)
1693562658065.png 1693562684207.png
1 rat trap (or enemy)
1693562600512.png
New NPC rescuing mechanic (HMMMMMMMM! Maybe there are scenes for each NPC you have to save)
1693562857968.png
1693562783947.png 1693562880563.png

And there are a lot of locations where new enemies can be added (at least sewers look like it).
1693562994109.png 1693563047946.png 1693563083710.png

Additionally there can be 1 more enemy/1 more trap/several variation scenes...

P.S.
We shouldn't forget about horror lore stuff that will eventually come to play.
Probably it will happen near the end as it did in previous game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
A bit late for that isn't it? :ROFLMAO: It's not like the update hasn't been delayed already. If I remember right this update was supposed to come out... like 3 months ago? Or something like that. And now we have an update that took double the time with the same level of content (maybe even less depending on the number of scenes) as a normal one.
Well then, let's see what we...
Hm.

I'd say it is pretty big.
Wouldn't take so long if it wasn't.

2 enemies (Maybe rabbit vampire is like a trap - not enemy...)
View attachment 2894863 View attachment 2894864
1 rat trap (or enemy)
View attachment 2894862
New NPC rescuing mechanic (HMMMMMMMM! Maybe there are scenes for each NPC you have to save)
View attachment 2894869
View attachment 2894868 View attachment 2894870

And there are a lot of locations where new enemies can be added (at least sewers look like it).
View attachment 2894873 View attachment 2894876 View attachment 2894877

Additionally there can be 1 more enemy/1 more trap/several variation scenes...

P.S.
We shouldn't forget about horror lore stuff that will eventually come to play.
Probably it will happen near the end as it did in previous game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do we have here? An update that is more than just 2 enemies and a half-baked stage? Who would've guessed such an update taking longer?

And pardon my patience, I've waited a year for Cruel Serenade to update to chapter 2, so 7 months on the estimate is not going to production hell.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018
First off, he's not promised a time frame for any of these updates. He's said over and over in his Discord the updates will be out when they're done. So no promises were made.

I've got some information that can help clarify a few things.

You got Mango, whose got multi-staged animations. (The grab to swallow the player up, the foreplay animation, the sex, and finally the aftermath)

Then you have Mordicai, who's a ghost who died dressed up in the bunny outfit. His stage will involve the sewers alongside the rats. It'll be filled with some sort of hypnotic gas which will knock the player out if they linger too long. During that particular stage, Mordicai will try and tempt you to fuck him which, if you give in, will probably result in an instant game over... unless Doggie allows you to try to struggle free. I'm sure it's also going to be a multi-stage animation... but if not, then at least two animations per player character if the WIPs section of his Discord is anything to go by.

The sewer rats... will drag you away for some fun if you pass out from the gas or their grapples. I've heard some rumours about potential transformation for the player character.

As for the civilians you rescue, I doubt they will have scenes. (Maybe in a future update if Doggie feels like it? But doubtful)

He's also added a new Rat item, where you can have a rat pet. Just don't give him a bath. (You'll see)

Nov 10, 2018
My guy, how about letting people play and judge the update themselves? It certainly is striking how idle banter about this game gets called out as "weird and obsessive", but not the dude whose entire post history is getting defensive over people not thinking this is the best H-game of all time.
I never said it was the best game ever? I'm merely forwarding what had been said and what information I'd found out. If you have a problem with it, you may ignore it. I'm just putting in my two cents.

And yes, I also put in my opinion at times.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Judging from what I'm seeing and hearing, I'm actually getting kinda excited for this update, which is surprising...
I'm probably gonna wait for the full update release, rather than for the unfinished test version, unless the update gets delayed for another month, which shouldn't happen, considering the amount of teasers for the new content that were dropped during these few days.

Reactions: Dinglederper

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Judging from what I'm seeing and hearing, I'm actually getting kinda excited for this update, which is surprising...
I'm probably gonna wait for the full update release, rather than for the unfinished test version, unless the update gets delayed for another month, which shouldn't happen, considering the amount of teasers for the new content that were dropped during these few days.
Yeah, I'm not expecting there to be anything involving the "rescued characters" despite the hype, but obviously if I'm wrong that's a pleasant surprise. The "it'll come out when it comes out" mentality is the only thing that still has me skeptical since more time hasn't always translated into more content, but maybe they'll find their stride with a greater focus on the content they prefer to do. I can't say I want a greater ABDL focus, but so long as we don't go any further down the "Gaz" road I can roll with it.

Yuuto_Kazaki

Jul 16, 2021
The polls idea was a good route to take but trying to decide the scene would only extend time since poll for chosen character then poll for scene since links are specific. Though I’m with you, the npc’s having scenes would be a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: Dinglederper
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes