4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Prerequirements: Whispy, magic book.
go to the abdl area, go right from the first area and enter the uppermost right doors, jump behind the boxes to find weird poster.

Once you use weapon attack with magic book, you enter the closet realm, where the closet monster will talk about always watching you.

once it releases you, shadows spawn around the map saying quotes from Happy heart hell and Jessie is missing. Also i think that it is impossible to switch to sam and dunno about saving.

Funny thing: If i reloaded save made in later game (build 18) the poster was not there.
I'm going to check build 17 and 16.3 for the whearabouts of this poster on new game, but I wanted to know if there are more of this easter egg or if it was moved or replace.
Did I do something wrong? Why can't I use Magic wand?

By the way, I'd like to share my findings with you guys
I have not yet figured out the conditions for the disappearance of the poster
Just know that if you want to find the poster, you have to play as Whispy
Whether or not cheat mode is enabled does not affect whether or not the poster appears
Starting a new game and going directly to the room where the poster is located is the most reliable way to confirm whether the poster appears or not
After you enter the closet realm, you will no longer be able to use cheat mode to regain life
Sam and most of the vending machines will also disappear(Sam will still appear in the dialogue)
You can save or load progress normally
But when you load the progress(Press R directly without exiting the game), Sam and vending machines will return to the game shadows will also disappear
The posters will also return to the state they were in before the attack

I went to almost all the areas I could access in the current version
I think there should only be these four shadows exist now
If there are any new discoveries, please let us know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 10, 2020

Whether or not cheat mode is enabled does not affect whether or not the poster appears
Starting a new game and going directly to the room where the poster is located is the most reliable way to confirm whether the poster appears or not
After you enter the closet realm, you will no longer be able to use cheat mode to regain life
Sam and most of the vending machines will also disappear(Sam will still appear in the dialogue)
But when you load the progress(Press R directly without exiting the game), Sam and vending machines will return to the game shadows will also disappear

The funny thing is that a magic wand is not a weapon. A magic wand can only turn into a baby and back.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
The funny thing is that a magic wand is not a weapon. A magic wand can only turn into a baby and back.
I know, but I can't use magic wand normally
Somehow, I found that I could only use magic wand when character was tempted(Trinity's Trap, Entropy, Gloryhole)
And I still don't know how to use the magic wand to turn back from the baby

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
I know, but I can't use magic wand normally
Somehow, I found that I could only use magic wand when character was tempted(Trinity's Trap, Entropy, Gloryhole)
And I still don't know how to use the magic wand to turn back from the baby
it gives a tiny bug if you have ammo and the Magic wand in the hand
if the number 0. than should the magic wand working! if you have a another number than it dosen't
working! i tested it!

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018

Think this relates to his second game with wispy as main character at end theres. lets just say a horror figure puppet wolf girl like wispy but mouth sown shut.

Dec 30, 2022
IDK how exactly, but the poster has reappeared in build 18 View attachment 2273247
on top of all the other stuff, if you go back to it while the shadows are active, meaning you havent reset or anything, this shows up in place of the poster, but functions the same as you can still attack it with the book and it will bring you back to the closet. 1672372257624.png

Dec 30, 2022
on top of all the other stuff, if you go back to it while the shadows are active, meaning you havent reset or anything, this shows up in place of the poster, but functions the same as you can still attack it with the book and it will bring you back to the closet. View attachment 2273537
also im not sure if this is a new thing or not, but if you try to game over to marshmallow while in the shadow state, the game instantly puts you back at your last save. probably because Jessie doesnt exist while its active, and so instead of trying to rationalize that, the game simply skips the game over, ends the easter egg, and resets you.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
on top of all the other stuff, if you go back to it while the shadows are active, meaning you havent reset or anything, this shows up in place of the poster, but functions the same as you can still attack it with the book and it will bring you back to the closet. View attachment 2273537
If those are blue lips for the doodle of the character that is holding hands with Whispey, then it's likely that it's Ashley from Happy Heart Hell, though the "little fox" dialogue in Happy Heart Panic suggests that it might be corrupted Ashley instead.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
If those are blue lips for the doodle of the character that is holding hands with Whispey, then it's likely that it's Ashley from Happy Heart Hell, though the "little fox" dialogue in Happy Heart Panic suggests that it might be corrupted Ashley instead.
oooo, she was one of my favorite characters from Happy Heart Hell, I would be very happy if she became an enemy

Nov 13, 2021
Hello everyone.
I already saw the previous comments but I see that the game is not updated yet, does anyone have an idea of when it will be updated?.
PS: I didn't know the secret of leftovers, it's interesting

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes