4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Cutie-pie

Jun 20, 2018
I hope the updates are going well, getting no actual discord updates for progress is kind of worrying. Plus this is like one of the best games in my opinion.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
The preview someone asked.
honestly just from looking at that preview image I can say the devourer isn't my taste the only part from it I like is whispy fcking it from behind but I'll just have to wait till the update drops to see if it's the animations as a whole piques my interest.
New trending GIF tagged anime thinking hmm think… | Trending Gifs

Now the puppet on the other hand is piquing my interest. Well specifically the 2 animation images in the middle.
Pervert Anime GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
Reactions: Death_the_Tactician

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Still positive that maybe doggie may add one character from Happy Heart Hell since the game done on Wolf RPG its just amazing and because the fact of seeing whispy on several situations !

specially with the shark teacher, the big thicc babysitter tiger? and The horse chick with red dress

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
looks interesting. Just hope the flesh the ghost level a bit more. Instead of just a straight line and jump like 2 times and thats it

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
The preview someone asked.
Wow okay those look hot! Can't wait for the next update.

As for people here saying about taste. Not everything in this game is my taste either but I think that's what makes Happy Heart Panic so great it has such a large variety of themes and tastes that while it definitely means there are bound to be things you won't like personally there are also going to be many you do like.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes