4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019

View attachment 764569

(Some are Wips in progress! Join the discord if you want to watch me stream/share them getting finished!)

Howdy everyone, sorry for the wait (Buppy been posting everything to the Discord server)! I wanted to do a progress update to showcase Trinity's new redesign alongside the many new scenes I've been working on. ( Even a new trap that teases Trinity!) So far, the plan is to focus on getting Trinity's trap released first in a build for everyone to enjoy, patch in the two guest characters as I finish them shortly after, and then work on the failed experiment. I've also been streaming as I work on the game in the Discord group for those that want to watch and/or have a fun time! Anyways, thank you and buppy will keep it up!

View attachment 764571 (Sam's new Idle Animation)

View attachment 764572

(New Mission briefing screens + More personalized huds)
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRINITY MY NUMBER 1 FAV GIRL other than Sam and Jess

TDR123

Jan 18, 2019
Is lab level not finished or what? I can't complete it because to proceed next i need keycard, whic i couldn't find. I was trying to open alpha prison, but it did nothing.
there is a jump pad taht lead to a path in the celing and there somewehre is the keycard

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Whelp, Nopy is no longer useable.... so the link for it used for Doggie Bones's games and other games on this website no longer work on downloading them via Nopy... that makes downloading games with few download options harder to get now.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes