4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
From the patreon: Edit1: Howdy everyone I made a small patch for HHP! I temporarily chose to remove Olly but added in new character called "Cyrus" with two unique scenes in Daisy's Rodeo for everyone to enjoy!
Yeah, I was right, there is a new version, 15.1, the version on this site is 15.
I wonder when that one is coming to this page.:unsure:

Sinner94

Jan 12, 2021
heres the link
I am not really sure that this is the new version?
The edit says that Olly was removed, Olly is the guy that asks you to give him the key?
Also, I couldn't find the new enemy Cyrus?

10minutex

Nov 18, 2017
I am not really sure that this is the new version?
The edit says that Olly was removed, Olly is the guy that asks you to give him the key?
Also, I couldn't find the new enemy Cyrus?
I forgor which one is Olly, but Cyrus is this turkey guy that you can find in bar and just like any other character from there you need to be drunk to interact with him.

10minutex

Nov 18, 2017
Really? He asks for help and you throw it in his face? Besides 7 is fine. 8-11 are trash
Well, only surely way to get this problem solved is to update OS so yes, I'm throwing it in his face.
7 is dying system, even and especially in professional situations. It's extremely rare to find it still installed on someone's machine and not on VM.
World is moving forward guys. You may move forward with it or you can stay where you are comfortable. But don't be surprised when someone tells you that it's your own fault for using no longer supported system.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Well, only surely way to get this problem solved is to update OS so yes, I'm throwing it in his face.
7 is dying system, even and especially in professional situations. It's extremely rare to find it still installed on someone's machine and not on VM.
World is moving forward guys. You may move forward with it or you can stay where you are comfortable. But don't be surprised when someone tells you that it's your own fault for using no longer supported system.
well i appreciate the help that said no need to be smug about it

10minutex

Nov 18, 2017
well i appreciate the help that said no need to be smug about it
I'm sorry if you took it this way, it was not my intent. It was aimed to previous person that thought one could cast some magic and fix problem caused by incompatible OS.

Going back to your issue, similar situation (and exactly same error message) was happening for Insurgency Sandstorm. Few people tried to copy DLL library from Win10 or Win8.1 to Win7 to get it running but it was still failing. I'm surprised that HHP v15.1 suddenly started using that specific function and in result broke compatibility with Win7, but if it was done by mistake Doggie Bones may correct it in the future patches.
And you are not missing much, it's only two animations. If you want I can record them for you :)

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm sorry if you took it this way, it was not my intent. It was aimed to previous person that thought one could cast some magic and fix problem caused by incompatible OS.

Going back to your issue, similar situation (and exactly same error message) was happening for Insurgency Sandstorm. Few people tried to copy DLL library from Win10 or Win8.1 to Win7 to get it running but it was still failing. I'm surprised that HHP v15.1 suddenly started using that specific function and in result broke compatibility with Win7, but if it was done by mistake Doggie Bones may correct it in the future patches.
And you are not missing much, it's only two animations. If you want I can record them for you :)
no thanks man i appreciate it but i will be working on the issue for future versions of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: 10minutex
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes