4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Good. It was a lazy scene and a gross character with an amazingly dumb weapon. I mean, imagine getting your character put in this game and everyone disliking it so much that it gets replaced. fucking lol
anyone have the updated version with cyrus?

ROYmc

Mar 30, 2021
2.PNG I forgot how to trigger it but
but if you Come Here with Whispy (only Whispy)
thers a Poster of something and if you cast a spell on it You Will Be teleport To it
Once That happend You cant change charracter Or Add Hp

it will spawn a ghost Npc at this location

~ (Day care)
~ (the Woods)
~ (spawn Area)

If you Found something good luck

im to creep out to investigate it .-.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, there's something there but it's not clear what activates the poster. It will be in the area in the screenshot.

Save at the point at the start of that level and then keep going to that room and reload until the poster shows up.

There's also a ghost in the lab. No idea if there's more content beyond that though.

LJackLD

May 12, 2020
So I played around with it, it seems that you need the spell book from the goth chick in the bar. Once you have that and you go to that location with the poster in it, you use the spellbook, and you get teleported.

From that, it seems there's a ghost in every area except the bar and the new one, and a certain enemy disappears from the daycare. I do believe it's a reference to an easter egg in the previous game, Happy Heart Hell, since the ghosts do mention that briefly in their messages.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Huh.. That's certainly.. interesting.

If you want to explore it yourself, or don't want to, I found that saving in the daycare, running to check the poster and closing the game to restart it instead of pressing R worked well.. Other things to note is that Sam is entirely missing aside from her portraits in animations, there are no drink machines or health machines but the $25 burger at the bar and the "Jessie" enemy and her card disappear entirely.. And when Whispy's scared by a ghost the little white mystery endcap of his bar turns black - which might be an indicator of something else as it turns into a warning one when you're exposed to the hypno screens..

I can only find four ghosts, so their might be more.. There might even be a Sam version that people just haven't run into yet - perhaps in the lab?

I've no clue if there's a bigger mystery here - I kinda' liked the mystery with the last game and I'm sorta hoping there's another little mystery afoot here, it's just a shame that the first one kinda.. Went nowhere and meant nothing. For those interested in pursuing this one, here's Jessie's card and what I mean by the end cap changing cover. card.png

TiberL

May 17, 2020
Did a tiny bit of investigating on this ghost thing, found 4 ghosts after doing the poster thing, Just going to note their dialogue in case that helps anyone else investigating.
Daycare in the second room: "That wasn't very wise of you little fox..."
Hub, next to Jessie's Playhouse Door: "I don't think I'll ever be able to leave"
First room of the lab: "Do you still feel her watching you?"
Garden, Just after the jumping puzzle: "Do you remember when she found you in that basement?"
I didn't find one in Jessie's Playhouse but given its unfinished that may be why.
I also didn't look more into the lab to see if there was a second one there

Misc things I also found, You Can heal by drinking booze in the bar, as it tops off your health. You can also reactivate the initial scene by doing the same thing in the same room (Use the spell book where the poster was), The Poster though gets replaced with a drawing of Wispy and what I assume is the Ghost all the other ones talk about holding hands. Might do some more investigating at some other time, we'll see.

MidgetBoner69

Jul 28, 2019
Been looking at the ghost thing and wondering if it has anything to do with ???? from HHH. Screenshot 2022-03-06 072928.png Screenshot 2022-03-06 073648.png
Jessie (Pink Fox) shares similar features, has a gold ring around the neck/breasts and looks like a recolored Pink version of ????. She also disappears completely when you trigger the ghosts until reloaded. Screenshot 2022-03-06 072043.png Screenshot 2022-03-06 072346.png
These two lines could be coincidence but figured i'd point it out. (I don't know if that line is being said by Whispy, pretty sure it's the ghost saying it) 1/2

Last edited:
Reactions: kark

MidgetBoner69

Jul 28, 2019
Screenshot 2022-03-06 072210.png
???? also refers to Whispy as little fox in HHH
Screenshot 2022-03-06 072614.png Screenshot 2022-03-06 072823.png Might be Stretching here but these two things could be related
Screenshot 2022-03-06 072457.png
???? was found in a creepy ass basement. Screenshot 2022-03-06 072308.png
Lastly this could be her watching Whispy since she seems to have an obsession with him. Anyway theres my crackpot theory, could be true or might just be that I want big titty fox mommy back. 2/2

likesbootyok

Jun 29, 2020
I gave that little fox so many hugs in HHH, thinking it would pay off.. I suppose it did but in a monkey’s paw kinda way I guess XD These games are awesome <3

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I know what you're talking about, the nursery, when the claws get you as the wolf, and you're being whisked away in the van.

if you full screen it, you can read it, but,,, in windowed, it does cut off.
oohh! he means the fat diaper cow-game over scene
Now I get it! Yeah! Also yes for me it is off-screen in full screen mode.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes