4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

tsifsa

Aug 1, 2022
lol, this is funny, managed to find the room, yeah you do activate it in b c a order, then the manhole on the right just above the door with both bunny dude and rat gal on each side, the one with two ramps on each side of it. the rightmost manhole takes you too a room, but there's, to my knowledge, legit nothing there lol. great goof, good troll.

also the screenshots to my knowledge are fake, because there's no way you can get there with that much willpower left. haven't tried it with sam yet though. will get back to y'all on that.

update, you don't need to do the power, just jump in the hole, use the rat and a lil fish will pop up. now go and do it and get y'alls free content lol. i'm just a casual player and stumbled upon this because i jump past all my problems. attached screenshot of specific hole. View attachment 2977239
tryied a couple of times still cant do it.. any tips cause there is no intication to enter and I ve already jumped there multiple times

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Yo guys, sorry for being a killjoy to the gaslighters but the "secret room" is inaccessible with the version that you can download in f95. there are no triggers to enter the fabled "secret room" anywhere in build 20.2, i dont want to look at the sprites one by one but im sure the "fish scene" also isn't in the data for the game.

Also sam is 1 unit faster than whispy and recovers energy(with ctrl button pressed/taunt) 0.02 unit faster

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Yo guys, sorry for being a killjoy to the gaslighters but the "secret room" is inaccessible with the version that you can download in f95. there are no triggers to enter the fabled "secret room" anywhere in build 20.2, i dont want to look at the sprites one by one but im sure the "fish scene" also isn't in the data for the game.

Also sam is 1 unit faster than whispy and recovers energy(with ctrl button pressed/taunt) 0.02 unit faster
Ha! I knew it, I was right, It was a scam all the time.
Would you mind letting us know how you checked the game code?

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020

I highly recommend just taking anything posted here with a heavy dose of salt. The slower than a snail update time raises tension for anyone checking in on the thread, and Doggie's Discord is the opposite: creepily hyped over literally anything Doggie says and hyper-defensive of their fartlord. It's a perfect recipe for troll on troll action.

Anime IRL

Nov 23, 2020
I highly recommend just taking anything posted here with a heavy dose of salt. The slower than a snail update time raises tension for anyone checking in on the thread, and Doggie's Discord is the opposite: creepily hyped over literally anything Doggie says and hyper-defensive of their fartlord. It's a perfect recipe for troll on troll action.
Lets start a new faction thats directly in the middle. I'm not exactly sure what that would be, but I guess it would be giving neither praise nor criticism.

"Wow, this new update might be good."
"I am very likely going to play this update at some point and possibly have an opinion on it when the time comes."

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Lets start a new faction thats directly in the middle. I'm not exactly sure what that would be, but I guess it would be giving neither praise nor criticism.

"I am very likely going to play this update at some point and possibly have an opinion on it when the time comes."
Well, stance represented by the silent majority

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

Couldn't this lead to a middle ground fallacy?

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Well, this thread has been active since I've last checked in here.

Yes, the 'hole of hunger' is real. Yes, it's in the latest version. Yes, I posted the link in this very thread. (Page 158. I don't update the front page anymore since the mods started doing it before I was ready).

With the sheer amount of negativity this thread has, I wouldn't have expected a small Easter egg would have created such a controversy.

Anime IRL

Nov 23, 2020
Alright everyone, we've got a search to do. And we need every man, woman, and femboy to get there.
Team's 1, 2, and 3, take the areas around gates A B and C respectively.
Team Femboy, we're going to need you to keep those mice occupied. Strip off your clothes, and each of you take a mouse. This is what we've been training you for, and you might need to hold out for a number of days. We're counting on you.
Team D, climb up top and take each room one at a time. It might be near the ceiling.
Work together and keep your wits about you. We're gonna find that hole! Over and out.

Reactions: xana94

Ouroboroz

Aug 29, 2019
I'm having trouble starting the game. It just tells me: "Error in action number 1 of Create Event for object <undefined>: Error attempting to load wad file with unexpected file size 130359283 szFORM 118059816"

Does anyone know what to do here? I appreciate any help I get.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Well, this thread has been active since I've last checked in here.

Yes, the 'hole of hunger' is real. Yes, it's in the latest version. Yes, I posted the link in this very thread. (Page 158. I don't update the front page anymore since the mods started doing it before I was ready).

With the sheer amount of negativity this thread has, I wouldn't have expected a small Easter egg would have created such a controversy.
Doggie, thank you for ending this drama for us
I just hope this doesn't happen again or at least change the version number when the update comes out
After all it's all Build 20 which makes a lot of people not realize there's an small update

Save your time guys, I've already made a video for you all

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes