4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Well, this thread has been active since I've last checked in here.

Yes, the 'hole of hunger' is real. Yes, it's in the latest version. Yes, I posted the link in this very thread. (Page 158. I don't update the front page anymore since the mods started doing it before I was ready).

With the sheer amount of negativity this thread has, I wouldn't have expected a small Easter egg would have created such a controversy.
Doggie, thank you for ending this drama for us
I just hope this doesn't happen again or at least change the version number when the update comes out
After all it's all Build 20 which makes a lot of people not realize there's an small update

Save your time guys, I've already made a video for you all

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Well, this thread has been active since I've last checked in here.

Yes, the 'hole of hunger' is real. Yes, it's in the latest version. Yes, I posted the link in this very thread. (Page 158. I don't update the front page anymore since the mods started doing it before I was ready).

With the sheer amount of negativity this thread has, I wouldn't have expected a small Easter egg would have created such a controversy.
finally! the developer speak! :giggle:
good! that the Kawfee bug is fixed, by loading the save file!
am i maybe the only one that the animation is not finished?
I'm curious about new things! :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dinglederper
Nov 24, 2017
W
I just hope this doesn't happen again or at least change the version number when the update comes out
After all it's all Build 20 which makes a lot of people not realize there's an small update

What is the point of lying by posting footage from a non-public build? Genuinely baffled at this point.

EDIT: . Same public build lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

Happy Hearts

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
The links that were on the front page were from the pre-release before many of the bugs were fixed and added content was included. After the bugs were fixed and the hole added, the dropbox had its version updated. Bug fixes weren't really enough to justify a new build number however, so we left it titled as it was.

I hope this clarifies a few things.

tsifsa

Aug 1, 2022

what a legend

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Just an FYI, the gofile link is not updated to the super omega latest 20.2 build. hence my mistake of not detecting the trigger when looking at the room scenes.

1697003678615.png
this is a screenshot from the latest latest 20.2 build

1697004294491.png
and this one from the build 20

Kinda disappointed about the conclusion of this "drama". but eh, i guess LARPing as oddheader is satisfying in and of itself

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, I never knew the Dropbox file was silently and mysteriously updated one day after it was posted.
I used to.
You still doubting me? Doggie has confirmed the existence of the easter egg
If you look at the discussion on the previous pages, or use the search function
You'll see that I've been lied to and tricked more times than absolutely anyone else
I can continue to insist that it's a scam, as you do, or I can say some unmitigated nonsense, as some people do
But I didn't. I stood up for what I believed in
And now that I've got the truth, I'm going to let as many people as possible know it
I even made a video showing all the content, no trolling, no riddles, no trickery
If you're going to record a video of you downloading the newest Build 20 from Doggie's URL
And then you follow and can't find the egg
I can apologize, then you can continue to think that Doggie and I are both lying to people

But forget it, maybe some people only want to believe what they want to believe
Even when there's so much evidence in front of them they can't see it

Reactions: CatscratchFever

Anime IRL

Nov 23, 2020
Also just want to say that while Whispy is the hottest character in the world, each new update is getting me going more and more for Sam. It might be her body freckles, but she has a realness and a mild grossness to her thats super hot.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Impressive, I didn't think I could see anyone more unreasonable than KittyMaid here
I mean I didn't even choose ignore KittyMaid, I bet he's very proud of himself :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Dinglederper

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Also just want to say that while Whispy is the hottest character in the world, each new update is getting me going more and more for Sam. It might be her body freckles, but she has a realness and a mild grossness to her thats super hot.
Aside from the ABDL this is what I appreciate about Doggie's designs: they're not conventionally attractive. Setting aside my obviously numerous gripes about the game, I enjoy that Doggie seems to understand real people are attracted to more than anorexic chicks, NTR and missionary sex.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Just an FYI, the gofile link is not updated to the super omega latest 20.2 build. hence my mistake of not detecting the trigger when looking at the room scenes.

View attachment 2996673
this is a screenshot from the latest latest 20.2 build

View attachment 2996693
and this one from the build 20

Kinda disappointed about the conclusion of this "drama". but eh, i guess LARPing as oddheader is satisfying in and of itself
Is the mega link the current build?

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
After you exit the sewer is there something else to do?
How can we get over the laser in the last area?

Feb 24, 2019
So, I'm currently looking in the data.win file, and I'm wondering if there is a good tutorial on youtube or something to make my own mods.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes