vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
There is no set time now.

It can be from "Two to the One from the One to the Chirp"...

It used to be every month, but doing such an ammount of work in a month is very hard and developers decided to work in their own pace and publish when they think it is ready.
I distinctly recall someone stating it was going to be a Halloween release yet that never happend

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
It was due to Daisy's Salon had decorations up and saying something at the front like "Halloween party on the Xth of October" there was no announced or confirmed update release date at the time just theory

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Want to feel sad/happy?

I saw on Discord server, that there is some sort of a personal game Buppy made for Whispy... And we probably won't/will see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So. Buppy won't post the game with this animation, BUT...

There are all animations from THE "test game"! (Personaly I think that it could be a full fledged game... It's a shame, that people won't be able to play it)

I liked HHH it was the first one I liked a lot! And I want to go through this game! I want some plot!

I like to watch animations, but I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!:cry:

Probably I am not alone...

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020

There are all animations from THE "test game"! (Personaly I think that it could be a full fledged game... It's a shame, that people won't be able to play it)

I liked HHH it was the first one I liked a lot! And I want to go through this game! I want some plot!

Interesting. I can definitely see the sort of precursers to HHH in these animations, but I don't think that absolutely means it needs to be it's own game. If the game elements didn't ccome through, or they were just unhappy with the final test product, then I think it makes sense not to release an end result you aren't happy with.

Reactions: 2fs

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019

File is dead if anyone still has them please reupload somewhere

doggie_bones

Nov 24, 2019
Buppy originally just wanted to take a few digital art commissions to do during December (Since buppy needed buppybuxs and I get asked all the time!) but after bouncing around some ideas, they turned into NPC guest characters. Each character will even have sex scenes in the game! Alongside that, a new weapon will be included and of course a new ABDL foe so if you count the failed experiment, build 13 is going to be huge. After build 13 is completed, I plan to focus purely on foes to complete the stages till we reach the final one to design, Trinity's stage.

I am glad people like the scenes I showcased in the "prototype" of Happy Heart Hell! Honestly, the project was never completed and was designed purely for my spouse so I never had intentions on selling it. I originally just privately made games for Whispy to both learn how to make them and to make him happy (Honestly he has a lot of other smaller projects, animations, and old art backed up that I did!). It wasn't till my final semester that I decided to take the risk of making Happy Heart Hell and feel it was a amazing release even if I was rushed financially to plop it out earlier then I wanted to (That and I was SOOOoo tired and just wanted to see if people were even interested. By that point it felt like I was making games my entire life!)

Anyways I hope everyone has a great 2021 and I'll do my best to remain as active as I can! I apologize for being slow and I really blame the massive scope of HHP; I know for my next title I'll try to focus on smaller projects that I can pump more daily content out in, I just don't want to be one of those developers that drop a game that is looked forwards to by so many people. If nothing goes wrong, in about a year Whispy will be a nurse so that'll help out a ton and allow us to do more cool stuff! If you want to reach me the best way is still through our Discord group where I am highly active in!

Dec 24, 2020
Buppy originally just wanted to take a few digital art commissions to do during December (Since buppy needed buppybuxs and I get asked all the time!) but after bouncing around some ideas, they turned into NPC guest characters. Each character will even have sex scenes in the game! Alongside that, a new weapon will be included and of course a new ABDL foe so if you count the failed experiment, build 13 is going to be huge. After build 13 is completed, I plan to focus purely on foes to complete the stages till we reach the final one to design, Trinity's stage.

I am glad people like the scenes I showcased in the "prototype" of Happy Heart Hell! Honestly, the project was never completed and was designed purely for my spouse so I never had intentions on selling it. I originally just privately made games for Whispy to both learn how to make them and to make him happy (Honestly he has a lot of other smaller projects, animations, and old art backed up that I did!). It wasn't till my final semester that I decided to take the risk of making Happy Heart Hell and feel it was a amazing release even if I was rushed financially to plop it out earlier then I wanted to (That and I was SOOOoo tired and just wanted to see if people were even interested. By that point it felt like I was making games my entire life!)

Anyways I hope everyone has a great 2021 and I'll do my best to remain as active as I can! I apologize for being slow and I really blame the massive scope of HHP; I know for my next title I'll try to focus on smaller projects that I can pump more daily content out in, I just don't want to be one of those developers that drop a game that is looked forwards to by so many people. If nothing goes wrong, in about a year Whispy will be a nurse so that'll help out a ton and allow us to do more cool stuff! If you want to reach me the best way is still through our Discord group where I am highly active in!
I would like to think most people understand your situation, and are willing to be patient in return for something that is of high quality. I've also really enjoyed the difficulty of the two bosses in the game so far. It's all been very much worth the wait.

Reactions: maninBlak

kingmich

May 21, 2017

ok this right here is (the male ones at least) are freaking amazing also heh the animal crossing cat ya thats going on the save forever list.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes