4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
May 10, 2020
Guys got any of them change logs for the new content ?
New build 18 is released! Added a new area deep inside the ABDL area called 'The Playzone' which contains Mary, Spoodermom, and Gaz. I've also expanded on Jessie's Playhouse and added Webby at the prize counter who will give you her services if you can pay the price. There's also a Glory Hole in the Playhouse's bathroom that seems very tempting should you hang around the open stall for too long! ^^

sinz194

Dec 6, 2018
I'm dumb or blind or both. I understand correctly that this is a passage to a new zone? How to get into it?
1667669803036.png

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
New build 18 is released! Added a new area deep inside the ABDL area called 'The Playzone' which contains Mary, Spoodermom, and Gaz. I've also expanded on Jessie's Playhouse and added Webby at the prize counter who will give you her services if you can pay the price. There's also a Glory Hole in the Playhouse's bathroom that seems very tempting should you hang around the open stall for too long! ^^
Did the Witchy looking enemy in the early part of the Park get added in a previous patch? The weird looking diapered one in the same hall as all the doors in the new area is a enemy in the park and I think that's new too.

crakspider

Dec 7, 2017
Did the Witchy looking enemy in the early part of the Park get added in a previous patch? The weird looking diapered one in the same hall as all the doors in the new area is a enemy in the park and I think that's new too.
that one is in the shrine area

Lepidolite_

Aug 19, 2019
i swear the like big guy railing sam in the portal guy ending appears in a different bad end to but i cant find it.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
i swear the like big guy railing sam in the portal guy ending appears in a different bad end to but i cant find it.
Spooky zone wendigo/skull centaur Bad End- they're clothed the same though in the Portal Wizard Bad End he's like two or three times bigger than his Skull Centaur appearance.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Hey, whatever happened to the spooky easter egg with the poster ? Last seen on version 16. Was it moved? removed completely? Can anybody find out?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Hey, whatever happened to the spooky easter egg with the poster ? Last seen on version 16. Was it moved? removed completely? Can anybody find out?
Easter egg with a poster? I never saw that, what do you mean?

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Can anyone direct me to a playthrough or recording of the new update? My PC broke between the last build and this one.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Easter egg with a poster? I never saw that, what do you mean?
Prerequirements: Whispy, magic book.
go to the abdl area, go right from the first area and enter the uppermost right doors, jump behind the boxes to find weird poster.

Once you use weapon attack with magic book, you enter the closet realm, where the closet monster will talk about always watching you.

once it releases you, shadows spawn around the map saying quotes from Happy heart hell and Jessie is missing. Also i think that it is impossible to switch to sam and dunno about saving.

Funny thing: If i reloaded save made in later game (build 18) the poster was not there.
I'm going to check build 17 and 16.3 for the whearabouts of this poster on new game, but I wanted to know if there are more of this easter egg or if it was moved or replace.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes