4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Read what i said again, carefully. I said "It was posted publicly" that means everyone.
The actual VIP channel has even more recent post from yesterday, that is not the one i showed you.
It's not in announcements or public game news, both of which haven't been posted in since April. What I enjoy about this whole back and forth is that despite the constant condescending claims about how "there's info, ur just dumb", you don't know any better than us when the next update is slated for.

1690131482966.png
Edit: Figured I would go back and address this. You incoherently ramble about how a "5 dollar mcdonalds burger sucks for the price" as if it's somehow related to this, only to then "define" a "scam"...without any explanation of how the two are connected. You then claim how not giving a date "removes the possibility of deception"...are you actually clueless? So if I tell you I'll pay you for a hamburger someday instead of tomorrow (or in this case, they'll give us a hamburger someday), I'm no longer scamming you? I can't even begin to wrap my head around how stupid that is.

As an aside, I checked and the post you quoted is in the "q-n-a" channel of the "Game News and VIP perks" section. I'll say, again, thanks for linking that, but then why is the only information that they've given about the next release in a Q&A channel (that is, why do people have to ask to be given basic info like that)? I get that it's a non-committal response and that it would be awkward to just glance at game news and see "I'm working on it", but they seem to hide behind a lot of excuses for why they refuse to share any information ("People will expect too much", "the project will suffer", "I want to work on my art", etc.) It doesn't help that their Discord server is a fucking mess of barely used channels with a lot of overlap.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
you don't know any better than us when the next update is slated for
i never said i did, from the start i said:
It's not hard to see that in the end things get done when the devs decides
hence why i said your theories are useless.
Edit: Figured I would go back and address this. You incoherently ramble about how a "5 dollar mcdonalds burger sucks for the price" as if it's somehow related to this, only to then "define" a "scam"...without any explanation of how the two are connected. You then claim how not giving a date "removes the possibility of deception"...are you actually clueless? So if I tell you I'll pay you for a hamburger someday instead of tomorrow (or in this case, they'll give us a hamburger someday), I'm no longer scamming you? I can't even begin to wrap my head around how stupid that is.
You complain about VIP, the lowest tier is $1 and you can see the hidden channels for the whole month. What i was implying is that even at the higher end its still only $5, they are not completely emptying your pockets as you portray them to be doing. (unless you're extremely broke af, in which you got bigger problem than this)
Secondly, no that example is not even the same. You skipped the part where it states, "Pledges do not need to be maintained for content in case you would rather wait till each major release or specific update" (i even included the screenshot prior)
In order for your example to be accurate it would need to be "Pay me for the burger and ill make it soon, or keep it and pay for it when i have it ready". What would your choice be then?Most likely, wait for the update. Ok then, so how is that a scam? That's why your example came out sounding stupid, because you were using your own scuffed logic. That only shows how far you misunderstood, just read things carefully, all you have to do. And you wonder why i "insult you" when you're the one walking into them.
As an aside, I checked and the post you quoted is in the "q-n-a" channel of the "Game News and VIP perks" section. I'll say, again, thanks for linking that, but then why is the only information that they've given about the next release in a Q&A channel
I forgot to say you're welcome, so you're welcome... Anyways, its because someone asked, that's what that channel is for. Was it worthy for huge announcement? No. What would be the point of VIP access then if everything was made public? You're asking to legit scam supporters at that point. The VIP channel has received 5 WIP post this month alone of Whispy, Sam, Mango and Mordicai. That is why supporters are calm, the only ones freaking out are the free user such as yourself.
It doesn't help that their Discord server is a fucking mess of barely used channels with a lot of overlap.
Screenshot_20230724-004557.png
See what i mean? It's hard not to sound condescending when you keep doing this. Just search. Search.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
are you sure it's public? i've checked her patron recently and there's nothing new since the poll for characters
Yes, [#q-n-a] is a public channel. Dinglederper was able to find it, no excuse for you not to see it. And even if you couldn't find it, all you have to do is search username "Doggert" in the search bar and you'll be able to scroll through every public post made on the server.
1690189722238.png
see?
There's nothing lol, this clown just has the same IQ as a baked brick.
You can barely get one sentence out, and you still had to edit it. I don't expect you to be able to do much :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Goddamnaccounts
Dec 30, 2022
Yes, [#q-n-a] is a public channel. Dinglederper was able to find it, no excuse for you not to see it. And even if you couldn't find it, all you have to do is search username "Doggert" in the search bar and you'll be able to scroll through every public post made on the server.
View attachment 2795599
see?

You can barely get one sentence out, and you still had to edit it. I don't expect you to be able to do much :KEK: :KEK:
unironically, being able to just have visual confirmation that things are being done is a HUGE relief. im not asking to see every single little bit of progress they make, i just want some indication that something is happening behind the radio silence on here.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
unironically, being able to just have visual confirmation that things are being done is a HUGE relief. im not asking to see every single little bit of progress they make, i just want some indication that something is happening behind the radio silence on here.
Yes but you have to remember this is a pirate site, you are at the mercy of whoever decides show you what's going on. For example because of me you know a bit more, had i not said anything you would remain clueless despite the dev's actually activity. And that was already public stuff, i haven't shown the VIP stuff which has more.

Dec 30, 2022
Yes but you have to remember this is a pirate site, you are at the mercy of whoever decides show you what's going on. For example because of me you know a bit more, had i not said anything you would remain clueless despite the dev's actually activity. And that was already public stuff, i haven't shown the VIP stuff which has more.
well still, im not in their patreon or discord or whathaveyou. i just know its been a while since the last update is all.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
well still, im not in their patreon or discord or whathaveyou. i just know its been a while since the last update is all.
This was posted a month ago.
and even you replied to it. Yet somehow everyone already forgot about it. People say "months" of silence, its was posted only one month ago. You can start to see how some like exaggerate. Dev is fulling their promise, the issues is the leakers are deciding to keep it to themselves.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
In my opinion, I think a lot of these arguments are unnecessary
If you paid Doggie, you should have expressed your displeasure on their Discord
F95 is a pirate site where voicing your concerns to other pirates doesn't help the whole thing
If Patreon members are happy with the speed at which the game is progressing, then that's their choice
If you think a bunch of people who don't care about progress but are happy to shell out money to Doggie are going to ruin the game
You should be convincing those same people instead of ranting about it here
But I'll remind you again that there will always be people who have a different concept of wealth than you, like the whales who spend huge amounts of money on mobile games
I don't think there's anything that can convince those people, so it's best not to be so concerned about the progress of this game
If you want to change Doggie's attitude towards this game, then you have to prove that doing what you say is good for him
That usually means you have to put up enough money to sway him
And I don't think there's anyone here who has the ability or the will to do that.

I love the game and I hope it gets finished someday, but I didn't pay him, so all I can do is just wait
I have no intention of defending Doggie, I'm just telling the truth
For many game developers, all they care about is money, and if you can't bring them more money, then you don't mean a thing to them
Of course it also means that if you can make them lose enough money, they will have to take your opinion seriously
But be careful, you'll probably ruin a game directly.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
In my opinion, I think a lot of these arguments are unnecessary
If you paid Doggie, you should have expressed your displeasure on their Discord
F95 is a pirate site where voicing your concerns to other pirates doesn't help the whole thing
If Patreon members are happy with the speed at which the game is progressing, then that's their choice
If you think a bunch of people who don't care about progress but are happy to shell out money to Doggie are going to ruin the game
You should be convincing those same people instead of ranting about it here
But I'll remind you again that there will always be people who have a different concept of wealth than you, like the whales who spend huge amounts of money on mobile games
I don't think there's anything that can convince those people, so it's best not to be so concerned about the progress of this game
If you want to change Doggie's attitude towards this game, then you have to prove that doing what you say is good for him
That usually means you have to put up enough money to sway him
And I don't think there's anyone here who has the ability or the will to do that.

I love the game and I hope it gets finished someday, but I didn't pay him, so all I can do is just wait
I have no intention of defending Doggie, I'm just telling the truth
For many game developers, all they care about is money, and if you can't bring them more money, then you don't mean a thing to them
Of course it also means that if you can make them lose enough money, they will have to take your opinion seriously
But be careful, you'll probably ruin a game directly.
Agreed on almost all points. I've said before though that bickering like this is practically all there is to do in threads for games like this because otherwise there's nothing to discuss; Doggie isn't on here anymore, so they aren't getting the feedback, there's no news on updates beyond "I'm working on it" so we have nothing to even speculate about that hasn't already been talked about, and what content does get added is so minimal that any "review" of an update can be done within 10-15 minutes. When a game is developed at a snail's pace with only the bare minimum of content between updates, it's natural that third party forums like this will wither and die or become a cesspool of arguing, because there will always be people who have high hopes for the game (which I was one of, believe it or not, at the start) and there will always be those who got fed up with said hope being dashed repeatedly for years, which is (apparently controversially) a long time.

Just to touch on contacting them though, people have: the Discord has the occasional question about the update schedule, and aside from "friendly" discussion where it pops up unintentionally, any requests to know what's going on or an estimate on how much more needs to be done are often just ignored or otherwise met with hostility. A big part of why this thread has become such a shitshow is because devs like Doggie all retreated to their own private Discord servers ages ago, where they have both full control over what is and isn't allowed while also having the assurance that most people on there are "on their side". As you yourself said, they won't be convinced to act differently, mostly because that's not what the money is speaking to, so in the meantime all we can do is sit here and twiddle our thumbs.

Dev is fulling their promise, the issues is the leakers are deciding to keep it to themselves.
Wait wait, "fulfilling their promise"? Didn't you say just recently that they "don't make promises" so that they don't deceive us? Which is it? And what "promise" was made that they're fulfilling? What are you even talking about anymore?

Last edited:

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
Agreed on almost all points. I've said before though that bickering like this is practically all there is to do in threads for games like this because otherwise there's nothing to discuss; Doggie isn't on here anymore, so they aren't getting the feedback, there's no news on updates beyond "I'm working on it" so we have nothing to even speculate about that hasn't already been talked about, and what content does get added is so minimal that any "review" of an update can be done within 10-15 minutes. When a game is developed at a snail's pace with only the bare minimum of content between updates, it's natural that third party forums like this will wither and die or become a cesspool of arguing, because there will always be people who have high hopes for the game (which I was one of, believe it or not, at the start) and there will always be those who got fed up with said hope being dashed repeatedly for years, which is (apparently controversially) a long time.

Just to touch on contacting them though, people have: the Discord has the occasional question about the update schedule, and aside from "friendly" discussion where it pops up unintentionally, any requests to know what's going on or an estimate on how much more needs to be done are often just ignored or otherwise met with hostility. A big part of why this thread has become such a shitshow is because devs like Doggie all retreated to their own private Discord servers ages ago, where they have both full control over what is and isn't allowed while also having the assurance that most people on there are "on their side". As you yourself said, they won't be convinced to act differently, mostly because that's not what the money is speaking to, so in the meantime all we can do is sit here and twiddle our thumbs.

Wait wait, "fulfilling their promise"? Didn't you say just recently that they "don't make promises" so that they don't deceive us? Which is it? And what "promise" was made that they're fulfilling? What are you even talking about anymore?
i think this whole thread has devolved into senseless argument

it's gone coocoo crazy

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes