4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
Had trouble looking for it myself, but it's in the sewer room with the 3 gates above a doorway.
Go through the dark passageway, go right until you hit the door at the bottom. There should be a slope on your right - if you jump a few times, you can reach the right-most hole next to the ceiling. It is called "Hole of Hunger" and it leads to this room.

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Had trouble looking for it myself, but it's in the sewer room with the 3 gates above a doorway.
Go through the dark passageway, go right until you hit the door at the bottom. There should be a slope on your right - if you jump a few times, you can reach the right-most hole next to the ceiling. It is called "Hole of Hunger" and it leads to this room.
[/CITATION]
thanks you very much you are the best. if you know other trick or eater egg like this pls tell me

zozo971

Feb 3, 2019
:(
I think this update took longer than expected because it changed animations and pixel art at the root. normally if the next update is just an addition it takes between 3 and 5 months. and the last update was in JUNE so it is very likely that the next update will arrive October-November
The problem it's only for 2 mobs and a level extension with an NPC....
I think we need to make with fan new mod for this game or create a new fangame like Happy Panic

letmehavemail

Apr 27, 2023
I think this update took longer than expected because it changed animations and pixel art at the root. normally if the next update is just an addition it takes between 3 and 5 months. and the last update was in JUNE so it is very likely that the next update will arrive October-November
I think we need to make with fan new mod for this game or create a new fangame like Happy Panic
Sorry if I sound like a dumbass but what's Happy Panic?

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
and probably add a gallery in said fangame

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes