VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Happy New Year 2023 [Final] [DDfunlol]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PeeButtNutter

Holy shit, the english text is abysmal. The character dialogue has zero depth. Everything is punctuated by exclamation marks. Someone needs to brush up the text on this game.

Animations are ok. Not great, kinda stiff. Renders are on the good side of average.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

patatovaldes

Thank you for this moment. If you need help with the French version, don't hesitate to ask me. A good game without choices but a really pleasant and very sexy progression. We would like it to last longer but it's still nice to have an end. Defects of course but only the one who does nothing is perfect.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Loopus

This is a typical DD 2.0 game (like DD's earlier works, but without true incest, thank you Patreon!). If you like his style, you will like this one. Overall nice characters, strange but also kinky dialogues and a storyline that fulfills it's purpose, concentrating on the sexy parts. You will meet a lot of friends from his older games. Pretty much the whole main cast of his projects have cameo appearances, adding a lot of fun for those who know these other games.
    The animations are smooth and sexy, the renders sometimes get a little dark, but a lot of content plays in a club and at night, so yeah...
    I give only 4 stars because the game feels a little bit rushed at the end, missing a lot of possible content/images, although DD said there will be a possible update later. And the lack of incest because of Patreon still makes me furious.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

To really like DDfunlol games, you have free your mind of the odd dialogue.
    And just roll with it; after a while, you know perfectly what's happening.
    Always lot's of dry humor and sex talk. The art is good, but many scenes are a little dark. This is a common complaint for his games.
    A game for everyone, I think.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

If you was hoping for a diamond like HNY2021 then I must disappoint you. The game is not even close as good as 2021. The scenes are boring. You mostly doing nothing as male protag, means this is just a 0815 "netorase" game. (you allow your wife to fuck other men)

A few scenes let you hope that you might fuck your sweet sexy daughter, but nope. And when you start thinking now the game starts getting good, it ends.

Because there are no "real" choices (just one optional scene with "find the hotspot") the gameplay is around 10 minutes, maybe less if you are a fast reader.