2.20 star(s) 134 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
groundhog day maybe? lol
and its the 1st release so chill and give the guy some slack...
his other game is pretty good so im interested to see how this one will work out as well...

Megnold

Aug 14, 2018
Dev games so high quality renders
Lovely Sara really beautiful game
2nd game keep watching, looking forward it, thanks for sharing
Umm maybe future lovely Sara remake Ren'Py really appreciated thanks again(y)

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
groundhog day maybe? lol
and its the 1st release so chill and give the guy some slack...
his other game is pretty good so im interested to see how this one will work out as well...
1 release click fest sure
this is not a game its just showing off.
questing is how do i get out of this shit hole ?
is it just to press quit or ;)?

Sep 22, 2018
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
it's groundhog...

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
looks interesting nice renders but all i can think off is add whisker marks to her an i see naruto's female form o.o... lol yeah i watch to much naruto... >.<

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I've played the game, it is a bit grindy but the model I've seen looks nice. I got her to Level 2 in relationship but not getting points for watching t.v., talking to her as she waters the plant in my office nor going to the gym with her. I did download the walkthru but it is rtf format so it is gibberish for me. Could someone do it in doc or pdf format, Please and Thank you.

:D CHEERS (c)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i will say one thing..this game is adorable AF...and lovedoll or not..she is cute as they come...game has a "we will conquer you with sweetness" vibe...this could be a great escape for those grey days...as long as it is not a grindfest..that turns grey to black..hahahaha
oh ya..even through her dress she seems to have ample child birthing hips..have not gotten far enough to see a non-dress scene so dont know if those hips hold up later..HAHAAA
good golly Miss Molly..what astounding hips you have..me likey

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I tried the game cause the render quality looks pretty good. So here's what I saw:
1. English is decent. A few robotic sentences but the dialogue is actually well written.
2. It needs an incest tag cause you can determine the relationships at the start of the game. I made Rosie my daughter and had her call me "Daddy". The other girl doesn't matter for v0.1 cause she isn't in the game yet. The dialogue makes the father-daughter relationship seem obvious regardless of what you put in.
3. Render quality is fantastic. Some games have insane brightness or they're too dark. There is a nice balance here, especially noticeable at night.
4. I usually turn off music instantly in most adult games but I recommend people to play with it on. The music is really nice.
5. Download the WT and follow the order of actions described to see all the events.
6. Pro tip to save time: Wake up, shower/bath, eat, Rosie's room for TV, your room for the gym event and then the office for the talk event. You don't need to work even once in this version but you might have to if you walk in on Rosie when she's in the shower or toilet.

Overall, I'm watching this cause I'm getting DMD vibes. I just hope he finishes his other project first.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i made Rosie my GF and she calls me sweetie..and the other girl i made mistress and she calls me master..because of course!!

Reactions: OGRey and fz

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
The updates for My Lovely Sara are sporadic as is... how will Dev manage 2 games? Even the best Devs out there struggle hard doing this.

Reactions: weskerx
2.20 star(s) 134 Votes