2.20 star(s) 134 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..she is at level 2 and then some..no new event triggers or is that the whole of this versions content? if so..heres my take..it is a truly beautiful game to look at..the high level of graphics makes it kind of laggy but i can overlook it for the eye candy..it is definitely Sith-Level grinding..LOL..which may turn many away...depends on the next update...but this is how a blonde should look in my opinion to be appealing..all..fake as shit but adorable..HAHAAA!! she's a sweety..it begins to feel like groundhog day fast though..i will patiently await the next update with hopes of meaningful content.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The updates for My Lovely Sara are sporadic as is... how will Dev manage 2 games? Even the best Devs out there struggle hard doing this.
This.
I mean I get that the dev hopes to get more exposure and thus gain more patrons with a second game, but I don't think he understands the sheer workload this will add on top of his first game.
His first game has a rather slow and sketchy update schedule and now he's promising monthly updates for this one? I'm sorry but I highly doubt that.

Someone can even quote me in August and then we'll see if this game has been updated four times as promised.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
art on the games cover photo is actually godlike tho. I wish they made the game with that artist or art style. Not a big fan of 3DCG's.

Reactions: Paprika

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
1) Dev is trying to juggle 2 projects at once, he's probably trying to gauge general interest on his way, and in turn, raise his patreon numbers. But, everyone with half brain knows what happens next, one of those two will be dropped at worst or at best, it'll slow down updates of both games to crawl. He claims that he'll update this game once a month, but i find his goal highly unlikely to happen based on previous experiences of other devs.
2) Main heroine model looks like a love-doll, for some people this looks fine i guess.
3) Gameplay is basically quote:

Albert-Einstein-Quote-The-definition-of-insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again-b...png

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This.
I mean I get that the dev hopes to get more exposure and thus gain more patrons with a second game, but I don't think he understands the sheer workload this will add on top of his first game.
His first game has a rather slow and sketchy update schedule and now he's promising monthly updates for this one? I'm sorry but I highly doubt that.

Someone can even quote me in August and then we'll see if this game has been updated four times as promised.
I second this motion. I don't want to be negative but I'm just trying to be realistic. Seing the track record of the previous game I just don't see it happening.. I guess this mean his other game will be abandoned? Very few are able to handle two games at a time. Besides I always get bad vibes when somone is starting a new project when the previous isn't even finished.

There are a few occasions that it actually works out, but for the majority it just a repeat and waiting for the next project to crash and burn. Let's hope for the people who like this that this isn't the case.

Reactions: sarge87

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Love the graphics, all good there.
The gameplay however is the type that Lesson of Passion ran with 6+ years ago and should be considered as heavily outdated.
The story... rethreaded cookie cutter premise we've seen 100000x times before.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Very nice UI, very hot girl and the render quality is great. Looking forward to more content.

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
It raises absolutely no questions about me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I didn't even know what Realdoll was until my friend sent the one he ordered to my house so I could hold onto it while he was at basic training. Imagine trying to explain why you've got a giant, unmarked wooden crate in your garage.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie and Lucy. Rosie is a 19yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago...
I was so confused at first, because I kept reading 37yo man as 37 year old mom... then I go to the part where it says her mother left her and I'm like, but I'm her mom, what the fuck...

so I looked at the tags for the lesbian tag because oddly enough lesbian games aren't my preference, and it said male protagonist, so I went back and re-read it and now it makes sense.

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
Wow looks like this game is a serious contender for the grand prize of grinding. Clearly it has a huuuge potential for wasting our time.
Which is a pitty 'cause I quite like the looks of it.
Well I guess we'll see how it evolves. Hoping it does at all.

Z.

2.20 star(s) 134 Votes