2.20 star(s) 134 Votes

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
what an amazing game, what a great art and quality.
9/10 for art, 10/10 for concept - pretty unique. would definitely say top 6-10 games in F95.

• Sad
Reactions: fz

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hi there. I agree with all recent comments: not so easy to know if I've reached the max level of this update 2.6.
In my case, Rosie: level 4-16%, Lucy: level 3-59% and the two others Mika and Mary still at level 1-0%.
Anyway, interesting game imho, but a few more content would be appreciated in the next coming update ! Especially more teasing or soft sex scenes to really begin the adventure between characters. :cool:
Well, at least you guys are further along than I am! I have Rosie: Level 3-56% (slowly advancing after Beach scene); Lucy: 1-100% (no advance at all for some time, even after finding her a job); no advance for Mika and I haven't even MET Mary or been able to go to the park!

I fully agree that either the walkthrough needs to be updated or the game needs some sort of hint system (and not just random ones that I need to talk to someone).

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can some plz tell me how he recover?
walk around and look at things. pay attention to her panties in daughters room. go talk to sister and daughter wherever you find them (living room, kitchen). you will receive medicine.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Happy Summer Patch/Mod v0.93 for HS 0.27

Mirrors: (16.5MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1691628

Not sure, between hacking away at this code I play here and there just to get an idea of what I want to add, i'm still at around Level 3 10% on Lucy :/

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Happy Summer Patch/Mod v0.8

Mirrors: (15.6 MB)

Changelog:
Thanks for the Mod Dllfile - added a link to the OP ;)
Would be nice if we could have more "Save" slots as well?

Love the art style of the girls - hate the UI of this game.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Thanks for the Mod Dllfile - added a link to the OP ;)
Would be nice if we could have more "Save" slots as well?

Love the art style of the girls - hate the UI of this game.
Very welcome! Will take a look at Save Slots as soon as I am done working out the framework for this Gallery mod. (Renpy/Python is not my fluent coding language) - oddly enough over the past 25+ years I never really dove into Python at all.) LUA, C #/++ etc sure but it's a learning experience. Fun, yet frustrating.

I hate the menu system LOL at least the scripting for it.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Dllfile - Forgot to mention that if you update (edit) your - Happy Summer Patch/Mod - HERE - the link on the OP does not have to be constantly changed in the future!?
(Just edit that post for newer versions - links, info, images etc.)

Easier for us lazy staff and uploaders to stay up to date on things:rolleyes: Thanks!

2.20 star(s) 134 Votes