3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
there's a folder that's says savedata can someone offer a save where they have finished the game and gotten the harem ending please

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 801

Overview:

Yuichi lost his father when he was a kid. However, he now lives peacefully with his mother and younger sister. One day, his grandfather says to them, "Why don't you live with me?" Like this, he starts living with his grandfather, but his grandfather's purpose is to train him as his heir. He also orders Yuichi to make babies.... What will happen to Yuichi? Who will he make babies with? His new life now begins....

Thread Updated: 2019-01-19
Release Date: JP 2008-10-24, EN 2016-12-30
Original Title: 孕ら☆カノ!! ~あの娘とラブラブ孕ぼて性活~
Developer/Publisher:
Translator: &
Censored: Yes
Version: Patch 2016-12-30
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

Extras:
Gdrive link shared by @jerricho13

View attachment 795 View attachment 796 View attachment 797 View attachment 798 View attachment 799 View attachment 800
I run in japanese local and this happens
(pic below)
What should I do?
Thanks

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
If you're into pregnancy swaneye games are the best. This one has a triple bumpjob in the harem route, and it's probably my favorite scene in any eroge.

Reactions: iron4doves

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
where do saves go?i thought here Hara Kano!! ~Ano Ko To Lovelove Harabote Seikatsu~\savedata
BUT they seem to be in another location because put new saves in there and overwrote files,etc
so are they in local or local low whats the exact folders and names locations?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
@Bloo

The walkthrough was a little misleading so I have cleaned it up and added the map with the numbers for players to understand better.

Walkthrough.
View attachment 258457 View attachment 258459
Bro, you're an angel that help a lot to do The Lolicon route simply what you'll Need to do are all The routes less Harem because That's after all done.
Simple, just do the event of The park one time (sister of Marina, Kaho), in The 3 options on cellphone Messenger select "Kanna" and in The last 3° opportunity in The map go to his sister "Hiyo" (JUST DO IT! Lolicon route, boy).
I think I do 4 times like an idiot with The park idk that was easy, dammit. (The names were in japanese for some reason in gallery, so...more harder to know The names in my case)
[Renember to use The guide Up of this comment to follow all steps].

Last edited:

Wade58

Oct 4, 2020
automatically puts me in full screen mode and I cannot change it. I can hit escape and exit. but nothing else.

Aug 11, 2020
This game is a great case study on why its insanely unattractive to be needy af.

I"d rather impregnate the loli sister than go for the childhood friend.
makes the game all the more great.
Anybody know any other games with a similiar vibe to it?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes