Unity - Completed - Haram Apocalypse [Final] [Dana's Demons]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Night

Tried it since I like kingdom management games, ridiculously short and effectively unfinished. This isn't even an alpha a more like proof of concept.

Runs can end in under a minute that's how short it is. Game itself is mostly a memory game, remember what a card dos and replay again and again to unlock more cards, repeat until you realize that playing it was a mistake.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

cewa

I played the futa version but I imagine the normal version has similar content.
    Pros:
    • The outcome of the cards generally makes sense
    • Game is fairly easy
    • Despite the "No Sexual Content" tag there's a decent variety of implied sexual content from the cards
    • Sounds are there I guess. They aren't bad enough that I'd consider them to be a con but they aren't great either.
    Cons:
    • Gameplay is just boring. You have to balance the 4 stats so that they don't go to 0. It's very easy since the maximum change a card can have seems to be +/-20 and there are a lot of cards with more positive change than negative. I made it to around day 120 before I got bored and started making mistakes that made me lose.
    • Not a lot of content. I played for like 10 minutes and feel like I saw everything it had to offer. Give it 20 minutes if you decide to play both versions for some reason. I spent longer writing this review.
    • Graphics are crusty. The renders look like something out of a game from 15 years ago, and the rest of the game looks like baby's first Unity project. There's no way to enlarge or expand the image of the cards either
    In summary it's bad