4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this game really badly needs a cheat mod something to allow you to reduce the fucking rng on this game holy fuck this is a grind just to continue the fucking story with girls

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to use cheats on android? The jutai simulator used to give me money on an old build but now it doesnt work.

I already have hackers keyboard but the game doesnt recognize/accept when i put in trump

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I just checked svscomics and saw an update for the game numbered 0.4.0.4 and thought "Wait, WHAT? When did this happen?" Checked main site, then Reddit, then here, only to find out I'm 22 days late to the April Fools prank build... Dammit.

EDIT: Just downloaded the fake build to see what it had anyway, and I actually half expected it to be a single scene of a futa fucking a dude and mpreging him.

Jan 1, 2018
I just checked svscomics and saw an update for the game numbered 0.4.0.4 and thought "Wait, WHAT? When did this happen?" Checked main site, then Reddit, then here, only to find out I'm 22 days late to the April Fools prank build... Dammit.

EDIT: Just downloaded the fake build to see what it had anyway, and I actually half expected it to be a single scene of a futa fucking a dude and mpreging him.
:ROFLMAO: So sorry I missed that one.

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
can anyone please help me with rumines and michelle
See This
This is a detailed Character Achievements Guild, along with instructions on how to unlock any Harem girls.

I think I've explained everything carefully enough to avoid any further questions.

Link:

(Ver 0.3.1.1)

Any feedbacks please send to my email:
bloodysnow1995@gmail.com

Please leave a like if you think this Guide is helpful !
Man Invest in bank for got millons in the atm
And how you got that 500 stamina? Cheats?
I reach the 1000 Impegnations with 165 Stamina using the 3 week period of preggo XD

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017

Holy shit, were those guys THAT stupid to fall for this April fool's joke.

:ROFLMAO: So sorry I missed that one.
I'll be damned, they fucking are. Lmao

Reactions: PugWug

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so the guide seems to be missing 2 of hayasaki's achievements does that mean you cant get them yet?

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
is this game still being worked on or has it been abandoned?
They still work on it. The devs are anon who have a real life, it's a passion development. Some of them had to leave so it gets delayed but if you check on their subreddit, they have sign of life every once in a while.
It's a slow development but we can expect to see updates some time this year ^^

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
are ANY of the cgs uncensored? all I seem to get are censored ones. even with turning censorship off in the menu

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Is there a way to cheese the NTR defender game? I keep ending up shooting the commander.

found out you can console it
ntr2017_high_score = 373

also found out Fucking Dandy achievement is obtained by going to stats and bottom left, changing name to " n*gga " though some said it sometimes works with different forms of the same word.
thx obama...

GulioCesare

May 6, 2019
Hello. My English is bad enough. Therefore, I will translate this text with the help of a translator.

I downloaded the game from the waifu.nl site. I unpacked the archive and tried to start the game. After clicking on the "Start game" button, I got an error. The text of this error looks like this:

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/intro.rpyc", line 16, in script
File "F:\milk\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "F:\milk\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "F:\milk\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

I have already seen a possible solution to this problem on page 32 of this discussion. But it did not help. What can I do?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes