4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
Always weird to see a bunch of random anons make a better game than many professionals. Shows what corporate culture does to us all.
True, but professionals are more likely (but not guaranteed) to complete their work. I've rather taken to thinking of this game as a completed sandbox game with "a few" unfinished elements. There's so much that IS complete, I played it for dozens of hours, happily. Sure, I'd love to see what was locked behind those remaining achievements, but I've given up hope of ever seeing that. Even so, I still revisit the game when I want a really intense fap.

Reactions: PugWug

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Always weird to see a bunch of random anons make a better game than many professionals. Shows what corporate culture does to us all.
The only issue with this is that a lot of the artwork is "borrowed". not only does this limit the scenes, as the creators cant make their own, but a lot of eroge/anime VN CG wont work as the games it's "borrowed" from needs to have the characters in various pregnant stages to be used. also the need for "borrowing" the artwork means most of it comes from untranslated games made by japanese only companies as its not worth it to pursue some small team using cg in another country, which also means the source cg isn't available for anyone who doesn't read japanese. not hating on the game at all, I really love the game, one of my all time faves, and definitely fills my secret preggo fetish like no other game, just pointing out some of the hurdule the devs have to jump to deliver us this masterpiece. i would wish they would add back the 2 girls they took out even if the content isnt really valuable, i just want to see it

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I'm sooo gonna steal this :ROFLMAO:

Also have a short sneak peak for the next version:
Now to those people who said we were dead... you're like half right. But anyway, we have some big news we want to share with you, we recently got HFF Card Ranks implemented completely into the game. This means that you can increase your card rank determined by the number of impregnations you have. The higher the rank, the more rewards you have. Now these rewards are not completely mechanics based, some are even narrative based, for instance, dialogue options and choices may not be available to you at lower levels but will become available later. In the future we are working on designing even more girls with the HFF Card Perks in mind to give you even more varied gameplay.

You also may be asking yourself, "Who's that girl in the picture?" "What new things have you done with the HFF?" "Is there even more?" These are all excellent questions that will be answered in future updates.

-The Haramase Simulator Team

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes