Apr 10, 2017
PC (259MB): - - -
Half of the links are dead, half leads to a 2 Gb version :(

Reactions: lbt

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
View attachment 44449

Overview:
Haramase Simulator 2017 is an open ended visual-novel focused on the impregnation 'fetish'. In it, you are free to roam around and impregnate as many women as you can, provided you know how to manage your stamina, money and other stats. The game is currently being worked on by a bunch of anons, and it's in the very early stages of development, so expect it to be a little rough around the edges.​

Updated: 2018-06-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 0.3.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

View attachment 2163 View attachment 2164 View attachment 2165
Not bad :p (i especially like this semi-forcing side of game, where hotties can't say no to mc, even if they are really not into it), but kinda expected more content from the game this size and being in development for 4 years...

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

babeldi

Feb 19, 2018
hey chrisdevchroma there is already a date for update the Haramase Simulator who good to point out

babeldi

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry I could not know that would be angry if you ask but if what you do is good then the requests for updata are great. ok i do not adjust the one question

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else getting some sort of error about https, when updating? -- I just re-downloaded the game, cuz I deleted it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else getting some sort of error about https, when updating? -- I just re-downloaded the game, cuz I deleted it.
If you just downloaded it then you have the latest version 3.1.1 and when the next update comes out you will be able to update the game from that button.

(((Just remember if you have the console commands active (or used UnRen on it you will need to remove unren files before you can update) you will not be able to update from that button, only original vanilla game will update.)))

This might have been posted already for the info is 2 months old now.
Nope, Not Dead.

nsfw
We have been getting a lot of posts lately curious about the status of the game. We are still working on it. However, we are not ready to announce any of the new features yet. I will say that this update will contain more than a couple of new girls. We are regularly active on our . Just remember that this game originated on 4chan and the channels sometimes reflect that.
When we decide to announce the major features under development we will post it on our blog and cross-post it here as we usually do. For minor things we generally stick to the Discord.
As Always, Happy Fapping,
-Tashi

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug and QUANQ77

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If you just downloaded it then you have the latest version 3.1.1 and when the next update comes out you will be able to update the game from that button.

(((Just remember if you have the console commands active (or used UnRen on it you will need to remove unren files before you can update) you will not be able to update from that button, only original vanilla game will update.)))

This might have been posted already for the info is 2 months old now.
Thanks, was worried, cuz I had download the game before (think it was the same version), and there were updates to it. Not to mention, when I did it before, it just told me it was up-to-date, rather then giving an error.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, was worried, cuz I had download the game before (think it was the same version), and there were updates to it. Not to mention, when I did it before, it just told me it was up-to-date, rather then giving an error.
Yes after a few months they discontinue the link getting ready for the next update.

That is why the update button had the error because the link address is gone.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes