4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
with how few games like this are out there, i'm happy to wait as long as i have to, this game (unlike the vast majority of XXX games on here) hits many of my turn on's, & has only 1 turn off (1 incest character - blegh, incest) and you can switch that to be roleplay, so it's far more tolerable. thew xxx games i started out on had lower quality art than this, so this is seriously one of the best games for me, ever. the story arcs are just as important, and in this game have short, hot arcs but many iterations & subplots across a wide variety of characters.
i'll keep this one no matter what the end state, or how long it takes. i hope the Devs stick w it.

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
Are there any games remotely similar to this or with the same sort of concept? I havent had much luck finding one just curious.
hmm depending on what you like about this game...
try Battle of the Bulges or Apocalypse by EpicLust,
lab rats or lab rats 2 by Vren
Depravity by dante,
Holiday Island - Darkhound1
Dark Magic
Mythic Manor
The Headmaster
Waifu Academy
Bastard Girls R

thay all have some similarity to this game, but w far less or no pregnancy - that's a rare element in any game, and repeatable is almost unique (usually an endgame scene)
all these games have multiple girls, and hot ones. all 3dcg. most do not have as simple a sex scene system.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Are there any games remotely similar to this or with the same sort of concept? I havent had much luck finding one just curious.
Love & sex: Second Base is pretty similar in a lot of ways: You have 20'ish girls, a dating/corruption system, pregnancy and a really good artwork. The game is much less centered around impregnation, but it is still a really big part of the game.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Appreciate all the fine recomendations unfortunately i was specifically looking for a game where i get to impregnate girls repeatedly. Really does seem like a unique game in that regard.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Appreciate all the fine recomendations unfortunately i was specifically looking for a game where i get to impregnate girls repeatedly. Really does seem like a unique game in that regard.
Can't send you a PM so I will put it here.

Both Strive games have repeating impregnating the girls. (Both are text base.)
This one is complete https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/
(This you can start with incest by picking who your starting slave is.) (((This one has sex scenes with the 9 main girls in the game.))) (One of the girls has a repeating sex scene.)

This one just now went into alpha stage but still a lot of content. (This one you can re-name your starting slave with your last name to simulate relation but you can have sex with your children if you want to.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-conquest-v0-2-1a-maverik.39237/
(((No sex scenes yet but it should have some in later builds.)))

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so does anyone know how to update this game?
When the next update come out there is a option once you start up the game to update it. Haramase Simulator 2020-05-01 05-28-51-89.jpg
Looks like this will no longer work, see post just below this one.

Now that was before but with all the changes that are being made this time you may need to download the complete game again.

They have not said how this one will work so we are still waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: otranu

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
When the next update come out there is a option once you start up the game to update it. View attachment 640340

Now that was before but with all the changes that are being made this time you may need to download the complete game again.

They have not said how this one will work so we are still waiting.
The update function will likely be removed going forward in future versions. Our hosting website has since disallowed HTTP connections (only allowing HTTPS/secure ones). The Ren'Py updater we are using is based on some outdated tools (zsync) for which only HTTP connections work. Until this tool is updated in the Ren'Py SDK, sadly, we can no longer use it to patch the game files and the full download will have from now on to get new/old versions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The update function will likely be removed going forward in future versions. Our hosting website has since disallowed HTTP connections (only allowing HTTPS/secure ones). The Ren'Py updater we are using is based on some outdated tools (zsync) for which only HTTP connections work. Until this tool is updated in the Ren'Py SDK, sadly, we can no longer use it to patch the game files and the full download will have from now on to get new/old versions.
With so little info that I only thought it would be that way and also I thought we may have to download the new update for the full game because of all the changes that are coming.

Any news on when the next update may come?

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Any news on when the next update may come?
That's not something the dev team has ever really openly discussed or speculated on, so I'll refrain from engaging in such speculation here. We have so many development streams shifting in and out of states of productivity, procrastination and standstill that it would be impossible for even us to say when everything will line up properly for a release.

Some parts of the new release are done, while others need polish, and others are completely broken and may not make the cut, but we have yet to draw the line in the sand and there is little reason that we would rush to do so as the people waiting for the game will either wait, or tell us to eat shit for taking so long. In either case, it's not going to change our direction much at all. Passion is all that drives this project and the most I can say is that there is still lots of passion being poured into the fertile womb of Haramase Simulator.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Honestly for my part, I don't expect anything more from your so-called team. Since the time we've been waiting, as they say, hope keeps us alive, for my part, hope kills. So do what you have to do instead of spending so much time on the forum, actually you're more like a fucking salesman who comes forward to sell us a product that gives up after 2 days.

Translated by deepl.

Dave17

Mar 29, 2020
someone please hlep me : they announce that the HFF Resort (a new explorable location in HaraSim) in their page. How could i open this place in the game?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes