4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I heard this game is finally dead, so I'm trying to see how to send virtual bouquet of middle fingers in memories of the fun things this game once brought us. Anyone know how?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
would like to get a pc version of Alpha - Haramase Simulator 2017 (Ver.0.1.2a )

conmuabuon

May 6, 2020
What are you playing this one? PC? Android?
if PC what OS?
Have you tried extracting it on your desktop or anywhere else that isn’t on the E: Drive?
Are other Ren’Py games working for you?
Oh it works when i extract on Desktop. I dont know why but thank you for your suggestions!!!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Oh it works when i extract on Desktop. I dont know why but thank you for your suggestions!!!
Your welcome, your E: drive might have some issues with extracting files there, is it by chance almost full? (In windows, the bar indicating the used space turns red), tried error-checking or defragmenting it? But it everything else seems fine, you might hold off on those for now.

Reactions: conmuabuon

Mar 14, 2020
I can't seem to figure out how to get alexis and the girl that requires 25k in the bank.

I've seen people say I need to get the anal scene from Michelle to get alexis but I haven't seen how to do that. And I have far more than 25k in my bank and the oracle is unhelpful.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to get alexis and the girl that requires 25k in the bank.

I've seen people say I need to get the anal scene from Michelle to get alexis but I haven't seen how to do that. And I have far more than 25k in my bank and the oracle is unhelpful.
Use google and search for it.
"Haramase Simulator wiki Alexis"
This goes for all the girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i hope if the release the mom and older sister its acual incest and not step stuff cause i saw the model of the mom they are gonna use is of step mom game
Since this game is not on discord Patreon then yes it will be true incest.

Last edited:

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Do you people think the update will come out this year?
The Devs more or less said it comes out when it comes out, this isn't their main project and they haven't abandoned it, but they're not actively working on it.

Save the page, check back every 3 months, cry it's not out, repeat until dead. They'll post the update the day after probably.

This game's big sad because it was so fucking good for so long and then, well, no updates since 2017.

• Haha
Reactions: PugWug and otranu

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
FreelancerFL
The last update came out if Feb. 2018.
Still its been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update.
The best place to see whats going on is:

Reactions: otranu
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes