Others - Completed - Hard Flirt Next [v1.1] [Double gyrus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AsuraWolf

I normally dislike giving 1 star review, as I find that people often give low stars for no reason, but I can't avoid it here.

1. Translation is at MTL levels, at best, but in a game where the text is all it offers, this is unacceptable. It's to the point where I don't even know if the guys are touching the character because of my choice or because they were gonna do it no matter what I chose.
    2. Which brings us to the next problem. You just don't know what the choices do, as most of them don't even make a difference, or only minor difference in the text, which you already can't follow. Combined with the complete lack of save features, you have to play the game again and again, from the starts, with, I will remind you, basically no changes to get the minor difference.
    3. Just like its predecessor, this game also doesn't have a menu nor an end. The only way to restart, from what I found, is to close the game and reopen it. You will then have to redo all the choices until you are back where you wanted. As for the ending, I arrived at a taxi where I have two buttons with the same thing, and both of them do absolutely nothing when pressed. I would much rather have no button and just a big "THE END" rather than that, or have the buttons close the game. Either would be better than useless buttons.
    4. On top of having low quality translation, some of the text on the side will become so long that it will hide the text at the bottom, making both unreadable, even if you wanted to try it out.
    5. What remains is a bunch of random images that more or less help us guess the text, but since they have no continuity, it's very hard to find them any good. I would say that the ones in the preview for the game are some of the best ones in the whole game, so it's really not worth it.

All in all, between all of this and the 5-10min of gameplay, I can only recommend you skip this one. The ideas behind the game are ok, but the execution is far from that. It even managed to beat its predecessor in terms of mediocrity. Does work well if you wanted to stop fapping, though. It did get me hard for a bit, but it's frustrating enough to kill the mood too.

Verdict: 1/10, would not fap again.