Seeking Hard h-games

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, I'm looking out for games that are actually hard, or to be more specific games that require at least a small bit of thinking in order to go through some things.
I don't know quite well how to explain this so I'll just make examples.

Games where the enemies trick you in some ways, in order to rape you. A great example would be Forest of the blue skin, by Zell. I'm just tired of sidescrollers / combat games where you have to purposefully lose in order to see animations / gameovers. I really like games where you're either tricked into an h-move or where the enemies are just so hard or gang up on you so that you have no choice. Another okayish example would be Captivity by Perveloper, where there's different mechanics like passing out from too much poison, getting jumped from behind by a dog (which is one of the best things I've ever seen in an h-game), or simply just getting ganged up on.

Make all the suggestions that fit this weird description, I probably have played some that you'll suggest already, but maybe I'll find something new, hopefully.

Reactions: Meaning Less
Jan 21, 2021
Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls
a pretty difficult h-game that feels like a full pokemon game. you get your h-scenes from "skinship" with your captured monster girls or from story cues. been a while since i played so i may be misremembering but i THINK you may also be able to get some from losing (really not sure). also some of the skinship scenes are gameovers. in my opnion the game covers a decent variety of fetishes that you may or may not be into (vore and farts and that type of shit that i dont get). you have to walk on glass to get what you want in this game as you may either die from an h-scene and have to rewind to a previous save or just fucking lose in a battle.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
These both look okay-ish but I'd like something more dynamic, like a 3d game or a sidescroller. Text based / turn based games really aren't my thing

Jan 21, 2021
These both look okay-ish but I'd like something more dynamic, like a 3d game or a sidescroller. Text based / turn based games really aren't my thing
kalyskah may be something you like. not a side scroller

theres also LonaRPG. its not a sidescroller or 3d but i think it may be close to what youre looking for in terms of combat. you can get h-scenes from losing combat, engage in sex during combat, and get sex scenes from random people outside of combat. its also a very dark and gloomy game.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
kalyskah may be something you like. not a side scroller

theres also LonaRPG. its not a sidescroller or 3d but i think it may be close to what youre looking for in terms of combat. you can get h-scenes from losing combat, engage in sex during combat, and get sex scenes from random people outside of combat. its also a very dark and gloomy game.
Tried Kalyskah and well... Seems like a good game, but I don't see much adult themed stuff in it. Would've been a masterpiece with combat rape.