4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
The cinematics were uploaded to r34 including a new cumflated game over. Anyone who's played the new version know if that's in it? Because I'm all for stuff like that

Reactions: Trakzer

Black_Red_Sun

Mar 27, 2020
The cinematics were uploaded to r34 including a new cumflated game over. Anyone who's played the new version know if that's in it? Because I'm all for stuff like that
The cumflated stuff is currently in the game, but it requires you to have like 200 cum, which isn't possible currently unless you use something like Cheat Engine to change the capacity.

Reactions: Mindrem

itsnotm7

Sep 28, 2023
I wanted to subscribe to the patreon but it seems my local card company consider patreon as a threat and decline the transaction
It seems dev will release the new version on the last of October sadly I have to wait till then

CookCop

Apr 19, 2023
The cumflated stuff is currently in the game, but it requires you to have like 200 cum, which isn't possible currently unless you use something like Cheat Engine to change the capacity.
That's not true. I got that scene before, it just requires you to get lucky with getting multiple tentacle scrolls to raise your capacity to at least 200.

Reactions: Mindrem

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe if you stack the scrolls it gives you more? I’ve never found more than one in a play through, finding three seems a bit aids

You don’t even need a scroll to cheat the max though. Find the current cum value first and save the hex code. Then do a new scan for your current max value and just find the hex code that closely resembles the first.

For example if current value is

“00000000000000A1”

The max value will look something like

“00000000000000A6”

Would this also work for cheating items? like multiple scrolls?

in the gallery it says TentacleScrollStage1 makes me wonder if anyone gotten multiple and if the scene actually changes or not

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Would this also work for cheating items? like multiple scrolls?

in the gallery it says TentacleScrollStage1 makes me wonder if anyone gotten multiple and if the scene actually changes or not
I have no clue if I'm remembering correctly but I believe its was confirmed before the gallery even that the tentacle scene will have multiple variants depending on how many you've used, it just isn't implemented yet. Anyone is free to correct me but I vaguely remember seeing that either here or on Itch.

As for cheating items you should be able to but I haven't found a scroll yet to even attempt to cheat it. I'm sure someone better with cheat engine could manage it though.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes