4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I tried a cheat engine, changed the value to 2 and searched for 100. Then I lost some calories (to 98) and did a search for 98 but nothing came up. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Scan for "all" instead of just 2 bytes.

If this fails, it could be a funky floating point number. Try searching for unknown initial value, then raise and lower the value and search for increased and decreased value. It's a brute force method, but it can work.

Mattamazingballz

Oct 17, 2023
Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way to change to different views during scenes? If not, that would be a nice feature.

As a side note... this would be a great platform for some bdsm stuff that could be implemented into the game mechanics. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm just saying it would be a great environment for it.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Who's frank (third scene in gallery)? Or how to get the 125 cum scene?
Frank is Frankenstein's Monster, appears on crypt floors as retadrddoge said. 125cum ending happens once you overdose on cum while at 125+ mark, easy way to do so is replaying the tentacle scene in gallery, as it's glitched to increase your CUM value by 50 each time, and then using the minotaurs next to the scene replay for the 90cum double-penetration scene.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
This game needs a shop where you can sell and buy things like scrolls or potions and in that way it could balance the hardships of the higher levels

Last edited:
Reactions: Mindrem

SewerRat

Nov 28, 2022
Wooo Floppystack. More double monster scenes please. I like the challenge of luring them into adjacent squares before pouncing on them. Maybe make it so that you have to use a charm wand on one of them, or take off a piece of clothing to send them into a lustful state before the double monster scene triggers. Also nice job on the 3 new scenes. I like them all. The new "dig site" made it so that I could finally get the double ghost scene.

purpose.caylyn

Oct 19, 2018
Really lovely game, amazing female protagonist and awesome animations. Please just let us skip the game over screen or make it faster to make a new game.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes