Mod Ren'Py Hard Times [Ch.14] [Kuranai] Official In Game Walkthrough Mod [0.14] [AdanGC Mods]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Adan Cover Hard Times New Title.png
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.​

Updated: 2024-01-31
Game/Creator: Hard Times / Kuranai - - - - F95zone -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.14
Game Version: Chapter 14
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

screenshot hardtimes 0.png screenshoot hard times prologe 1.png screenshoot hard times prologe 2.png screenshoot hard times chapter 1.png screenshoot hard times ch8.png screenshoot hard times ch10.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you so much for the update for this. Now could play this later tonight.

Edit: Except nothing is green on any choices of the new scenes. I started up again at the beginning, and those were still green on choices, but anything new, all white.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020

Edit: Except nothing is green on any choices of the new scenes. I started up again at the beginning, and those were still green on choices, but anything new, all white.
that is weird chek maybe you put the new script in the wrong folder or something

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
that is weird chek maybe you put the new script in the wrong folder or something
I did put it in the game folder, and like I said, old one stuff, still has green, but as soon as it hits the new stuff, poof, green gone.

Edit: Wait, I figured it out. Weirdly enough, skip makes green not show. Idk why, but it does.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
I did put it in the game folder, and like I said, old one stuff, still has green, but as soon as it hits the new stuff, poof, green gone.

Edit: Wait, I figured it out. Weirdly enough, skip makes green not show. Idk why, but it does.
LOL thank god you make the mod work xD

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Faced this problem.This is the only error though throughout the game. Also, the mod sometimes work, sometimes it does not. AdanGC Mods If you kindly look into it I will be grateful. Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021

Is there an advice how to copy the files to the game?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Is there an advice how to copy the files to the game?
After unrarring it, go into the folder, copy that, go to where the game is, paste, and over write anything that needs it. Also, keep the rar file of the game itself, just in case something goes wrong.

Reactions: Envoye