Seeking Hardcore Anal Games ( ButtRose / Prolapse )

kslvt

May 19, 2024
Hello Guys

Being an unconditional anal fan, I'm quite frustrated in my searches because I can't find anything that really suits me...

A lot of games here offer anal but very, very soft... I like hard, real and merciless anal.
Nothing better than seeing a pretty ass released a rosebud and even better, a nice juicy prolapse.

Until now, the only game that somewhat corresponds to my expectations is Uranus but unfortunately its development has been stopped despite enormous potential.
SexGods il also very good but still in devellopement but there are some nice buttrose action ...
I'm not a fan of the One Leg's Ninja games, I like the interaction and the gameplay but above all I like the pretty artwork and if possible animated.

In terms of gameplay: Karryn's Prison is really what suits me but unfortunately this beautiful creature does not develop prolapse despite the cocks she takes.

Do you have any suggestions for a fan who is absolutely desperate?

Thank you in advance for reading and for your possible suggestions.

Baggo

Dec 18, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/prepare-uranus-exploring-black-holes-for-adults-v0-8-alienguy.53781/
Not a lot of gameplay, a little grindy. But it's anal only, with double/triple/massive penetrations and a lot of prolapses, the girls get absolutly ruined. The art in the preview on this site isn't reflective of whats in the Demo/Main game, it's animated and drawn pretty well. Sadly the demo only goes so far, and the full game hasn't been uploaded yet, so you might have to buy it on steam if you like it.

Last edited:

kslvt

May 19, 2024
Thanks for the suggestion but as I said in my message I already have this game, bought on Steam by the way.
Huge potential, beautiful massive prolapses but unfortunately the developers don't make any effort anymore.

It's still crazy that there's nothing for anal prolapse lovers ... what a pity.

Last edited:

kslvt

May 19, 2024
They should finish Uranus first ... at least for people who support them ....
The game is fun and hot ... don't understand why they let him die ....

Scv76

May 7, 2018
As a Patreon subscriber, I want to say that Kingdom of lust will be much better than you imagine and will fit very well within the criteria you have outlined here.

Scv76

May 7, 2018
And PU not died, it just common problem of solo developer to made stable update of existed games, think about it like final episode of anime series with gap in a half/year before next season

Last edited: