Seeking Hardcore corruption and mind control games

AMoistLlama

Jun 19, 2018
I've been around here a while and have run out of games to play. I'm interested in RPGM/Wolf games with 2DCG where the protagonist is corrupted over time into absolutely loving sex and degradation etc, preferably through methods such as magic or mind control. I am also interested in transformation, futa, rape, etc, and generally prefer games with a ton of scenes that are unlockable as the protagonist gets more and more depraved. Usually the more hardcore the game is the better, as long as it doesn't contain NTR or scat/watersports. I also really prefer the games to have an abundant amount of visuals, preferably in an anime-like art style. I'm cool with lots of text as long as there are images to go with.

Some games that I have really enjoyed are Eden, Rune's Pharmacy, anything made by Clymenia, Meltys Quest, Vitamin Plus, Slice of Venture, Lily Knight Saga, Otome the Exorcist, most games by OneOne1, Treasure Hunter Claire, Exor-Sister Yui, Parallel Fantasy IF, and Arms Devicer. Other non-RPGM games I liked were HHS+, Superpowered, and Lab Rats.

I don't really care about the origin of the games; it'd be nice if they were on F95 but since I've basically played everything on this site I'm cool with games from elsewhere, including DLSite and other paid stores. I also don't speak Japanese, so translated game would be preferred, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lmaohi69420

AMoistLlama

Jun 19, 2018
I have got some games that you may like that is if u have not played them yet but it's worth a try something better then none
so the two games that just that i can think of is
ship of servitude
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ship-of-servitude-v1-5-corrupt.30122/
and
overwhored
https://f95zone.to/threads/overwhored-cypress-zeta.481/
Thanks mate, but I've already played both of those. I appreciate the attempt though

Thanks, I'll have a look around there.