Seeking Hardcore monster/horse games with anal

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

This question has been asked few times already. But the threads are outdated so I figured I might ask again.

Basically I am looking for some hardcore games with beastiality/monster content. not beastiality like dogs,rabbits,cows and stuff like that. Mainly interested in horse stuff.
Same goes with Monsters. Basically just big dicks against some nice females :D

There are few that I know about who have this kind of stuff. RoundScape, LOQO, Wild Life, Tails of Azeroth but thats about it.

Seeds of Chaos and Breeders of the Nephelym are very nice too, but not much anal in those.

Are there any other gems like this which I missed? Even some simple flash games would do. Oh and I nearly forgot, it must have anal :D Bonus points for stuff like double anal,gangbangs, anal only fetish.

It seems lately that the exact type of game I am looking for doesnt really exist, which is normal I guess because I am too specific. I guess I have to just create it myself through Skyrim modding :D

Reactions: ryxp and Treatsxxx

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Slice of Venture 2 has a fair number of scenes that would fit this, but you'd have to get through a lot of other stuff unless you just want to skip the playthrough and use a save file to see the scenes. Slice of Venture 3 is just getting started but it looks like it's going to be more monster stuff than previous games.

Reactions: ryxp and redcap85