Harder punishment on forum

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Hey all,

Normaly i am not a fan to speak up or say stuff like this, but some stuff on this site is getting out of hand.
More and more this day this site get filled with awesome content, but also more and more people that are behaving like a dick or are so ignorant of them self that the are dicks.

Thread and discussion get out of hand post get delete etc etc or even close down, but all what it do is hurt the person that created the thread.
Maby i have not seen it but why not warn the person that ruin it, and if he keeps going ban him because so far i see more of closing threads and discussion then getting the person that is out of hand punished.

i hope i am wrong and i am just stupidly ranting but i had to get this out of my system.

Greezt.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
No i am just fed up seeing thread and topic become a warzone between people because the cant be normal acting people with out starting a war between them self.

and then a mod jumps in remove the post alone and warn, 2 min later it start again and this time the mods lock / or remove the full topic.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Don't take things too personally friend, adult forums are like that. You need simple wisdom to handle the situation like whether you gonna accept their insults and confirm your stupidity or simply decline and be happy. Simply abandon that constrained mindset and be free.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Once the Bans start, they will never Stop until all that is left is power tripping extremists in their ideological bubble.

The Road to Hell is paved with (plausibly deniable backstabbing)"good intentions".

• Haha
Reactions: SeventhVixen