Unity Abandoned HardPunch: Subverse [v1.08.90] [Orgipix Prod]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
since its unity wait til my good friend gets online, im sure he will make some cheats for the game.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
in case anyone has problems in replayability, instead of following the "tutorial", look to the right to see a giant green box, go next to it to the right a bit is a chest with katana, it auto-equips and is the best weapon that i've found so far. it 2shots anything that isnt blocking. Also the "story fucks" (green cubes) are pre-determined and kinda long (3 total diff ones) the first one is reverse cowgirl(the one next to the chest i told you about, just kill the enemy nearest to it) the 2nd one is suspended missionary, go to the opposite of the green box fuck i just told you about and keep walking till you reach a riverbed with ANOTHER GREEN BOX!, the last one i found to be the most common, its literally any other one that i've found, just look around and you'll see one, its doggy style. theres also the end scene, you can just rush it ( it is marked on the map as a "home" icon)
My only gripe of the game is that the backpack is ugly as sin, and should NOT be in ANY sex scene...much less on you.

Crukseemeleon

Dec 8, 2019
not only the game looks terrible, it also runs like crap.
can't tweak graphics nor resolution... this is a "completed" game?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
not only the game looks terrible, it also runs like crap.
can't tweak graphics nor resolution... this is a "completed" game?
It runs like crap, looks bad, the combat is terrible, and the animations are awful. There is really nothing to recommend with this one.

Nov 26, 2019
Runs terrible even on an RTX 3090. Strongly needs optimization. The sex animations do not sync to anything and seem to be able to be triggered anywhere (kind of up to you to line them up yourself). Feels pre-alpha, not early access

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
Needs a rework on the damage values and some animations, and I cannot say this enough. THE UI, its a mix of mobile and unity ui. It is really really distracting.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
2021-12-24

v1.08.90
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - -

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes