り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Main Screen.png

Overview:
Welcome to Palestra, in this world, harems are a common thing and as a newly chosen harem leader, you must travel around and find potential members, recruit them and grow your harem!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: Redflash -
Censored: No
Version: 1.73
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

New Game Password: Clef

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Password Remover -
February 2024 Package DL/Save

Polpo8987 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Corrin_CG1_1.png Elsword_CG1_1.png Elsword_CG5_2.png Souma_CG1_1.png Souma_CG2_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
The faces look really weird to me. I'll give it a try at some point, maybe it's better then it looks. Great that there's more content for people swinging the other way in any case. Most of that seems to be sissification, and while i do enjoy myself some gayness from time to time, sissification is one of my few complete turn offs.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Oh, something for my other side. Being half gay (bi) I'll check it out. I didn't notice there was a whole bunch of gay content here. Seemed rare enough, but on the few times something M/M shows up people kinda act like it's everywhere. Maybe I'm missing something? I see F/F occasionally and a bunch of futa (if that counts?) but not really M/M. Anyway, hope this goes well.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Sorry bud, but there's a contest move for "Swordplay".
Your masculinity is going to be ruined like a prettyboy's asshole.
Hey, I follow by Roman rules!

It's not gay unless you are the submissive. In fact, fucking a guy up the ass is the purest, most straight-up way of being 'Masculine' there is.

There are only one type of people worse than submissives... Those who lick pussy. They have no Viri!

Which is not far-off from the 'Viking' way of viewing sexuality, now that I think about it. I guess that means I need to put my warpaint on when I make my Harem, I ain't no Ergi. :p

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes