Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, I follow by Roman rules!

It's not gay unless you are the submissive. In fact, fucking a guy up the ass is the purest, most straight-up way of being 'Masculine' there is.

There are only one type of people worse than submissives... Those who lick pussy. They have no Viri!

Which is not far-off from the 'Viking' way of viewing sexuality, now that I think about it. I guess that means I need to put my warpaint on when I make my Harem, I ain't no Ergi. :p

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i'm into harem games but Yaoi ain't my thing, still hope people that's into it can enjoy it and doesn't end up as a flop like other games i used to follow.

Lornely

May 15, 2017
Hey I'm having some problems. Whenever I open up the game it opens up rpg but with a pure black screen, but I can hear the music and when I click around it seems to respond so it seems the game itself is working it just won't display any images. I also tried some other RPGM games I have downloaded relatively recently and they were working fine so I am not sure what the problem is. Does anyone have any solutions?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you are a cock gobbler\enthusist perhaps. But to me, this means a person is a homo. Being the pitcher is just as gay as catching...

It's not gay unless you are the submissive. In fact, fucking a guy up the ass is the purest, most straight-up way of being 'Masculine' there is.
Pie is one of God's gifts. Roman...pffft... straight gay man. Man lovin, cock worshipfully

" There are only one type of people worse than submissives... Those who lick pussy. They have no Viri! " giphy.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Charles Bukkakke

Koburo

May 30, 2017
If you are a cock gobbler\enthusist perhaps. But to me, this means a person is a homo. Being the pitcher is just as gay as catching...
We're talking about a distorted view of "masculinity", where the important thing is being The Alpha Male.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Futa or traps would be a lot better
There's a decent amount of games catering to those tastes and just not much at all for people who like this kind of thing. Everyone should get at least a few things that're exactly what they like. It's really pathetic that there are so many guys who still have a high school mentality about anything ~gay~ or, worse, complain that there's one gay harem builder game for every two dozen straight ones.

Like how much of a big gay baby do you have to be to seriously complain about the small percentage of these games that don't cater to your incredibly common tastes. Wanting more futa and traps is one thing, that's a little tougher to find, but it's just irritatingly entitled to squeal just because you clicked on one thing that turned out to have content that wasn't for you.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I like what i see until now. Several minigames, different for each of the guys. That´s something really good

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Am i seriously the only person who understands the fact that chicls woth docks arent men? Futa on guy isnt gay. So sick of looking for gAy and finding chicks with dicks being the focus of the games. Thats not guy on guy so it shouldnt be tagged with gay. Rant over. I friggin love tbis game.

kinsake

Jun 24, 2017
of course it would be rance that upload a hare.....WTH! THIS IS ALL SAUSAGE?! RANCE-SAMA! KORE WA NAN DESUKA?!?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
OMG Souma-kun XD
too bad im not into gay content. any other (straight) parody games of "food wars" :confused:

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 280745

Overview:
Welcome to Harem Builder, in this world, harems are a common thing and as a newly chosen harem leader, you must travel around and find potential members, recruit them and grow your harem!​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-12
Release Date: 2019-03-17
Developer: Redflash -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 280759 View attachment 280760 View attachment 280761 View attachment 280762 View attachment 280763
Wanted to like this game. So amazingly rare to be the masculine role in these type of games. Way too grindy. A little over two hours into it and my "relationships are two tenths of the 999 value" with no hint of change from characters. It's a shame because it looks really thought out and planned. the keyboard keys fight in the woods for the "elf" kept from following that path

Koburo

May 30, 2017
For those who think the minigames are too boring, try holding QWZX at the same time and it'll basically skip the combat minigames for elf boy and the triplets.
Or you can just change the affection points in a save editor, if you can find it for each character.

I believe you need 1000 to complete the "recruitment phase" and 2000 to gain their underwear.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes