sdno

May 22, 2022
is it still buged or it improved....was not bad but remember stopping play it cause lots of bugs

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Dirty Secret Studios.

Dirty Coding.
Secret if they will ever finish one.
Studios to hold all the unfinish garbage.

I'm out. Best of luck if you enjoy their work. Initially it wasn't bad, back then...

Reactions: Hammer120

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Ok, when i tryed to download the new version from gofile, it crashed, but that will most probably be just problem with connection, but when i downloaded from pixeldrain the name of the file was HAREM_CAMP-0.14.1-pc.zip but in the zip was this con2-0.14.0-pc, is that the right thing? Why is it named different and why is the version 0.14.0 and not 0.14.1?

PS: Ok now i looked at the name of the game and on the banner is also Confidence 2, so i suppose, that is why the folder of the game has that name, but what about the version?

Oct 26, 2017
I can say with CONFIDENCE, I now recall why I spotted playing the other one. The old MnF games that used to be popular on Newgrounds.com had better graphics. Come on dev.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm not sure about how to advance in this one, by example quest log just says "Meet all the main girls", and 3/5, but no clue abour where or when found the other 2.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Another buggy sandbox.... Seriously, I get to the camp and use the new found ability, and then go and check on the 3 girls, but you can't use the new skill (as the skill was depleted), then the game forces the player into his room (not sure why MC's room isn't on the map). Then the game loops to the next morning to ONLY check on the girls...day after day the same thing. MC complains he has buzzing in his head with no sleep, and yet still no quests (and nothing on the screen to tell a player what to do next) or even an end to the checking on the girls quest (I checked on all 3, now after day 2 the only one responding to MC is his TA). Sad, considering this issue is at the start of this story/game.

Man, I really dislike sandbox games that don't have a proper quest or direction structure in place. Maybe this game has it, but I can't move past my present issue, and at this point I've wasting too much time with this. I'm done. Good luck.

Last edited:

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
I advanced in the game alot with other girls but I can't find the orc to fix my car at all, I hang around the campsite and abandoned hobo camb in the woods everyday and nothing happens. anyone has any idea?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The fucking witch went AWOL so I couldn't do the moon womb quest and eventually had to fucking use the console to jump to the scenes and finally got Clare cured of the stunned curse that made her stand outside the temple all the time. Game also needs futa/trans tag as a girl appears later on at the camp that's trans.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The fucking witch went AWOL so I couldn't do the moon womb quest and eventually had to fucking use the console to jump to the scenes and finally got Clare cured of the stunned curse that made her stand outside the temple all the time. Game also needs futa/trans tag as a girl appears later on at the camp that's trans.
Same problem, but with Amanda. What lines do you modified to unlock?

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes