Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
is there any milf characters at all?
Kyrie, Natya, Nerys (looks young but is old), Randi, Serade as far as I can say are most likely Milf's in this game.
Main Hero doesn't care about age (As long as your 18 he will fuck you) so there is no Girl Category in here, It's more about size of his harem so he will get anyone as long as "she" is hot (I writed "she" because Gargan was a guy transformed into a girl by a demon)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Kyrie, Natya, Nerys (looks young but is old), Randi, Serade as far as I can say are most likely Milf's in this game.
Main Hero doesn't care about age (As long as your 18 he will fuck you) so there is no Girl Category in here, It's more about size of his harem so he will get anyone as long as "she" is hot (I writed "she" because Gargan was a guy transformed into a girl by a demon)
Randi, that's the shopkeeper, I could not for the life of me remember her name. And I wasn't sure about the others. I still haven't done anything with Gargan yet, I think he likes the same gifts as the Goth girl, vampire wannebe.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Gargan's favourite gift is Pocket Tome and our Vampire Wannabe (Renfeld) likes Monster Fang.
You can also see all +4 gift's here ( )
As for now you can ignore Gargan as he doesn't have any Love quest implemented yet, so you will only waste Tome's which you can give to Larelle.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Randi, that's the shopkeeper, I could not for the life of me remember her name. And I wasn't sure about the others. I still haven't done anything with Gargan yet, I think he likes the same gifts as the Goth girl, vampire wannebe.
Randi is the the maid for the Eastfort Condo, Serade is the shopkeeper.
Gargan's favourite gift is Pocket Tome and our Vampire Wannabe (Renfeld) likes Monster Fang.
As for now you can ignore Gargan as he doesn't have any Love quest implemented yet, so you will only waste Tome's which you can give to Larelle.
With the Happiness you don't have to worry so much about wasting gifts in mid-late game. +4 is used to quickly raise the happiness, but once it's raised the +2 gifts is enough to maintain it.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I think by Goth girl vampire wanna be he meant Larelle the Albino Necromancer who also likes Pocket Tomes same as Gargan. She Has a fangasm all over the mansion if you take her to get the Genie's lamp from that vampire dude, there even is a Missable Sex Scene with the vampire lord and MC tag teaming on Larelle avoiding the fight with the Vampire Lord guy IF you take Larelle in your party.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe, But Larelle is more like Goth and not vampire, Renfeld is all about vampires, so you can argue about that xd.

And Now Ladies And Gentlemen, Who Is More Vampire/Goth Wannabe:
Larelle OR Renfeld!

Send Your Votes
A - Larelle
B - Renfeld

So Yeah In MY and only my opinion Renfeld is a Vamp wannabe and Larelle is a Necro wannabe

Larelle is a young girl interested in Necromancy, (nothing about Vampirism in her bio or in game)

Renfeld is obsessed with the idea of draining life from another (Like come on xd, This is a 100% Leach)(Peaople are calling vampires for leaches because they both are draining blood from their prey)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Lol, did not want to start any arguements, I'm just old and forgetful. But I meant Laralle, yeah.

The reason I said vampire wanne be was her obsession with the vamp in Southport? I think

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
And Now Ladies And Gentlemen, Who Is More Vampire/Goth Wannabe:
Larelle OR Renfeld!
Ehhh...Mate... you do know my post was in response to your post about @Darthjake's post just to clarify to You that DarthJake was talking about Larelle when he said "I think he likes the same gifts as the Goth girl, vampire wannebe." where the "he" was in reference to Gargan. Also Larelle Does have an acute interest in Vampires as mentioned before, if you want proof for that go back to the mission where you acquire the Westcastle manor and go through it with Larelle in your party and watch her suck off the Vampire Lord instead of fighting him.
I never Implied She was more "Vampire wannabe" in comparison to Renfeld. Everyone who has played the game clearly knows there is no bigger "Vampire wannabe" than Renfeld. My point there was that DarthJake was referring to Larelle who also likes the same Gift as Gargan. No one implied Larelle was a bigger Vampire fan than Renfeld or Renfeld was a bigger Goth than Larelle... Also Larelle is an Albino with Red Eyes which means due to a genetic lack of Pigmentation in her skin and hair she is more prone to Sunburn which is why she like many Real Life albino's avoids the exposure to the Sunlight, which is also another thing Vampires do I'd make a Joke about Extreme Sunburn but I don't wanna cause any more confusion so I'l be as descriptive as possible. When she is in her room somewhere along the entire length of the game if you go talk to her... she also Jokes about avoiding the sun like a vampire. Her Interest in Vampires is not something that I imagined but it is an actual part of the "Harem Collector" game even if it doesn't say so on her Wiki or on her in-game description. The Game is Full of Massive amounts of easter eggs and Lore which are not all on the Wiki, trust me i'd know I myself have added a very few number of those easter eggs that are on there. (Ya did it initially to get Wikitan so as to complete my collection of all available party-member girls in game)
Maybe, But Larelle is more like Goth and not vampire, Renfeld is all about vampires, so you can argue about that xd.

So Yeah In MY and only my opinion Renfeld is a Vamp wannabe and Larelle is a Necro wannabe

Larelle is a young girl interested in Necromancy, (nothing about Vampirism in her bio or in game)
Just because someone is into Goth culture does not mean they cannot be into Vampires also infact many goths in real life are also into vampires and other Horror related genres. You are correct Renfeld is All about Vampires she is literally Crazy about them and I would never argue with you or anyone else on that.
But TLDR : just to clarify Larelle is into Necromancy, is a Goth, Is an Albino and is also into Vampires. (atleast until the vampire lord cums in her mouth and she dislikes the taste of undead cum)
Oh Yeah ! Vampires... are undead and in many variations of necromancy vampirism is related to necromancy but you could even find some who disagree on it, really depends on which writter's works you follow. Any story strongly depends on the writers decisions an desires with where he wants to take the story.

P.S. : May I ask for source of the character in the gif in your Sig ? she's delicious looking.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Lol, did not want to start any arguements, I'm just old and forgetful. But I meant Laralle, yeah.

The reason I said vampire wanne be was her obsession with the vamp in Southport? I think
Ya I haven't played the game in a while too 0.36.2 was the last build, and I think the vampire was the vampire lord guy in Westcastle. Southport's house has the Clockwork girl Pandora if I am not mistaken. If you haven't played and unlocked that house you are in a for a treat that Mansion is HUuuuuuuge and magical... kinda reminds you of the castle in Overwhored even though that one was not so flashy.

masterb308

Aug 24, 2017
Hi Can anyone provide with latest save files. I had played this game long back and don't want to grind through once again. Thanks

Aug 7, 2018
I have three questions:
1. Are the dungeon replay scenes gone?
2. I transfer my old replay scene file to the new game now I see some new ??? scenes are they available or just place holder?
3. And if all the scenes are available does someone have a full complete replay scene file to post it here?

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
I have three questions:
2. I transfer my old replay scene file to the new game now I see some new ??? scenes are they available or just place holder?
3. And if all the scenes are available does someone have a full complete replay scene file to post it here?
1 & 2 All the dungeon scenes have been compiled into one category, like the "Sex a la Carte" scenes. And that is what those ??? scenes are. and yes all the scenes are available, except for Florine thats a placeholder

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I have three questions:
Usually the Dev team doesn't add placeholders but they did say that he recent version (0.38.6) was an unplanned release So there is some half-baked stuff in there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ronney

May 6, 2017
2 main quests and 1 side quest, not gonna be long if that demon cult is short (don't expect it xd) and that Kellos Invasion quest which gonna be decent length of a quest, rest is cosmetic changes like textfor Larelle.
I will try to get it done as fast as I can (or someone else will do it) either way the walkthrough will be done :)
You are working on a walkthrough? Nice will be quite helpful. I took a lengthy hiatus from this last time I played was a few updates after the school was introduced.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes