A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Capturar.PNG There's nothing about this damn room in the walkthrough, at least not that I've found. That's why I'm asking for help. (I interacted with everything that I could)

Edit: Seriously? I had to wait around 10 minutes for a guard to appear? SERIOUSLY?
Capturar.PNG

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well... Thank you anyway, the fact that I was here, waiting for an answer, made me wait the needed time. Have a good time mate.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 264073 There's nothing about this damn room in the walkthrough, at least not that I've found. That's why I'm asking for help. (I interacted with everything that I could)

Edit: Seriously? I had to wait around 10 minutes for a guard to appear? SERIOUSLY?
View attachment 264073
Well... Thank you anyway, the fact that I was here, waiting for an answer, made me wait the needed time. Have a good time mate.
Wish I could have helped more... I finished this quest right after it came out.. so I had no memory of it. but due to playing chrono trigger I know it's always a good idea to bang your metal cup on the bars to piss off the guards so they come into the cell to kick you ass... not sure if that was the case here too ?

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Wish I could have helped more... I finished this quest right after it came out.. so I had no memory of it. but due to playing chrono trigger I know it's always a good idea to bang your metal cup on the bars to piss off the guards so they come into the cell to kick you ass... not sure if that was the case here too ?
I didn't bang my cup on the bars, that's probably why the fucker took his sweet time to appear.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Simply a matter of waiting for the guard to appear. Although there are a few dialogues around the cell you can pass the time with
I see... I was pretty sure it was a call back to Chrono Trigger... since I know there are other references to the game in there too.
I didn't bang my cup on the bars, that's probably why the fucker took his sweet time to appear.
I think I checked everything in the cell and then just Stood by the damn gate trying to interact... besides that noise made from running a metal object across metal barrs is incredibly annoying. So I wouldn't blame the guard in CT for trying to knock out the Main Character there.

Ravenhide

Aug 28, 2018
So having a little issue here. Finally decided to take on the Shipping Disaster quest. I have Serade, Natya, and Penelope. Therese is out of the dungeon. I have the Fate Ender. And Florine refuses to appear in the Manor Hall to give me the quest. I've tried everything I could think of, advancing several days after completing other quests and no dice. I then discovered that I was playing 38.4 and not 38.6, so I updated the game hoping that would fix it and it didn't. Anyone know what I'm missing here?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
So having a little issue here. Finally decided to take on the Shipping Disaster quest. I have Serade, Natya, and Penelope. Therese is out of the dungeon. I have the Fate Ender. And Florine refuses to appear in the Manor Hall to give me the quest. I've tried everything I could think of, advancing several days after completing other quests and no dice. I then discovered that I was playing 38.4 and not 38.6, so I updated the game hoping that would fix it and it didn't. Anyone know what I'm missing here?
Did you try to enter the shop in front of the manor? I'm not sure if this is the problem but I only got the quest after trying to enter and finding it to be closed. Good luck.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You've finished honey trapper and the other harem drama quests right ? Since it's supposed to be the third attempt at taking down the MC the previous attempts are probably prerequisites.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
There was a bug in 38.4 where you could sometimes miss the trigger for the quest. However Updating to 38.6 should have fixed that, have you tried advancing the day after updating to 38.6?(Advancing the day is the new trigger)

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
:eek: Foiled again... I guess I will have to wait like the rest of us Tricone hat wearing rum drinking scallywags.
I can quote something from NoMoshings blog though:

"However, I’ve already been in talks with several artists. Next month we should be able to recover from the jumble and carry on with the Therese artwork without falling much further behind. For now, I am continuing to work with Hilent, the artist who did the Miri pics and face set that some of your have already seen in the backer mini-release."

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoilers detected ! yeah I saw some mentions of the new character around the wiki so I had a small Idea she was coming but I had no clue they were finally gonna work on finishing up Therese's Artwork... that's awesome thanks for sharing the Info.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes